ReferAFriend + VIP rank = $100 ?

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am planning to switch to Everest within a couple of days. There is a nice Refer-A-Friend bonus of $100 on Everest if you are camp II at least as in VIP level.

My question is if someone is camp II and is willing to refer me for free $50 ($100/2 ofc.)
      Or is this RAF bonus a Bonus Dollar promotion so you have to clear points for it?

Anyone know how many Everest Points you get on NL50 FR/ NL100 FR or NL200 FR?

Thanks,
      Gerv
  • 5 replies
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Not sure if this helps or not, but I couldn't find anyhing more detailed on their site. First link is about summit point rates athe other is to do with the bonus.

http://www.everestpoker.com/en/promo/summit.html
      http://www.everestpoker.com/en/policies/bonus.html
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      wow... everest??? good luck there, but if you really cant clear the bonus dont do that, noobs there and crappy soft may tilt you...

GL there gerv!!!!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Thanks but I think im not really clear what I am looking for: I am looking for someone who is playing on Everest and who's VIP level is camp II so he can refer me in order to get $100 Refer-A-Friend bonus instead of the $50. Death camp gives $200 so that makes it more nicer if I find a guy who's that VIP level.

Please reply here as you can get free money by just replying :)
    • Kooort
      Kooort
      Black
      Hello Gerv,

i`m responsible for the German Everest-forum.

There are some problems with the ReferAFriend bonus and the correct tracking over pokerstrategy that's why I wouldn't advise you to create an account on Everest using the ReferAFriend Bonus.

Original von havox
      Original von einem Everestmitarbeiter
      Das mit dem Refer a Friend Programm ist ein klein wenig problematisch - wenn der Spieler noch kein Tracking hat, bekommt er das Tracking des Werbers. Zwar sind sehr viele eurer Spieler ohnehin auf euch getrackt, dennoch wuerde ich aber davon abraten, da es bei manchen zu Problemen kommen koennte.
      Kind regards,
      Kooort

My former Englishteacher is responsible for all my orthographic mistake, i`m sorry if there some. ;)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Koort,

Thank you for your response, I did not know that this will be counterfeiting my retrack possibilities =( guess I have to do it with the $500 bonus alone :(

This topic can be locked & removed, thanks!