Jordyvde low - mid mtt blog to mid - high stakes

• Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi all,

I already have a Dutch blog on the Dutch version of the site and thought it would be fun to have an english one aswell. Here in this blog i will post hands, monthly results, and last but not least.. You can sweat me how im trying to reach pro :f_thumbsup:

Gonna start my poker session soon in about 1/2 hours and send some interesting results / hands if i find any.

For anyone who is gonna follow this blog, have fun reading :f_grin:
  • 12 replies
    • Coinseeker12321
      Coinseeker12321
      Gold
      nice I will follow you and good luck!
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks for the good luck wishes :)

Yesterday i almost had my first big score on pokerstars, but got a bit unlucky really deep in the $7.50bb Boom

I felt like the tourney was so soft, but you just have to win those flips in order to win a tournament. Im trying to improve on my volume. For so far it has been quite good. up to 61 games already. Looking to play about 500-600 regspeeds only this month.
    • Coinseeker12321
      Coinseeker12321
      Gold
      Youre right about that. it you want to lower the variance it really helped me to play Mostly smaller mtts(about 75%)and a small number of big field mtts. This way you find yourself on the final table way more often.
      Gl! :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Good luck with your English blog as well :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Coinseeker12321
      Youre right about that. it you want to lower the variance it really helped me to play Mostly smaller mtts(about 75%)and a small number of big field mtts. This way you find yourself on the final table way more often.
      Gl! :)
      Yup, iknow. I already said in my dutch blog that im trying to avoid stars as much as possible. And definitely in a period right now, running extremely under ev. There is just no point in playing fields with 5k entrance cause the variance at the moment is just killing me. Oh well :f_biggrin:

Tonight there will be another new session, this might be the one on stars :f_tongue:
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Nope, again not the night at stars. Not the night at any site im playing at. Got to a ft on winamax. 3th in chips when i woke up with JJ in SB, the BB was chipleader. I limp he raised and i shoved, he called me with AQ and obviously hit the ace on the flop. The session would not be complete without this setup

Some day.... Some day ill ship the big one.
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      So im interrested in opinions on this hand. Boom
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s a nasty hand, but I don’t see to many hands in his range that would check/shove that you beat and you don’t block flushes as well. I would fold the flop for sure.
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey everyone, have not been plating here at all as Im putting more And more study in And Trying to improve even more. Since yesterday I have started streaming And wanted to let you guys know! Twitch.tv/Jordyvde_ I am currently streaming so hope to See Some of you around soon!
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Last night was meh, got in as second in chips on the $20 monster stack on winamax and busted as 7th. Got very unlucky in 2 flip situations but there is nothing we can do about that. Tonight I will be streaming once again, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Twitch
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      And live again on twitch Twitch
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Shipped the $11 bb today for a total of almost $4.5k!