This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Jordyvde low - mid mtt blog to mid - high stakes

• Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi all,

I already have a Dutch blog on the Dutch version of the site and thought it would be fun to have an english one aswell. Here in this blog i will post hands, monthly results, and last but not least.. You can sweat me how im trying to reach pro :f_thumbsup:

Gonna start my poker session soon in about 1/2 hours and send some interesting results / hands if i find any.

For anyone who is gonna follow this blog, have fun reading :f_grin:
  • 12 replies
    • Coinseeker12321
      Coinseeker12321
      Bronze
      nice I will follow you and good luck!
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks for the good luck wishes :)

Yesterday i almost had my first big score on pokerstars, but got a bit unlucky really deep in the $7.50bb Boom

I felt like the tourney was so soft, but you just have to win those flips in order to win a tournament. Im trying to improve on my volume. For so far it has been quite good. up to 61 games already. Looking to play about 500-600 regspeeds only this month.
    • Coinseeker12321
      Coinseeker12321
      Bronze
      Youre right about that. it you want to lower the variance it really helped me to play Mostly smaller mtts(about 75%)and a small number of big field mtts. This way you find yourself on the final table way more often.
      Gl! :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Good luck with your English blog as well :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Coinseeker12321
      Youre right about that. it you want to lower the variance it really helped me to play Mostly smaller mtts(about 75%)and a small number of big field mtts. This way you find yourself on the final table way more often.
      Gl! :)
      Yup, iknow. I already said in my dutch blog that im trying to avoid stars as much as possible. And definitely in a period right now, running extremely under ev. There is just no point in playing fields with 5k entrance cause the variance at the moment is just killing me. Oh well :f_biggrin:

Tonight there will be another new session, this might be the one on stars :f_tongue:
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Nope, again not the night at stars. Not the night at any site im playing at. Got to a ft on winamax. 3th in chips when i woke up with JJ in SB, the BB was chipleader. I limp he raised and i shoved, he called me with AQ and obviously hit the ace on the flop. The session would not be complete without this setup

Some day.... Some day ill ship the big one.
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      So im interrested in opinions on this hand. Boom
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s a nasty hand, but I don’t see to many hands in his range that would check/shove that you beat and you don’t block flushes as well. I would fold the flop for sure.
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey everyone, have not been plating here at all as Im putting more And more study in And Trying to improve even more. Since yesterday I have started streaming And wanted to let you guys know! Twitch.tv/Jordyvde_ I am currently streaming so hope to See Some of you around soon!
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Last night was meh, got in as second in chips on the $20 monster stack on winamax and busted as 7th. Got very unlucky in 2 flip situations but there is nothing we can do about that. Tonight I will be streaming once again, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Twitch
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      And live again on twitch Twitch
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      Shipped the $11 bb today for a total of almost $4.5k!