Problem with cashing out from Poker Stars

• maf1987
      maf1987
      Bronze
      Hi. One of my affiliates has a big problem with poker stars, but doesn't know english, so i took the responsibility to help him sort this out. So to the main point...
      He received the $50 starting money to pokerstars about a year ago, but lost it all before reaching the needed 500 FPPs. On 02/02/09 he deposited $30 in his account, played a while and think he didn't like the bad beats there and tried to cash out. So far so good...

But here started his problems with Poker Stars... He has some "uncleared deposit of $50" in his account and can not withdraw his money (only what is over $50).

The support say that the time to make the needed points to clear the bonus has passed, but this restriction will stay... and he can not withdraw the bonus from pokerstrategy X(
      WTF is this? No logic!!! How to withdraw the bonus when he has lost it over a year ago? And the time to make the points has passed at least half year ago...
      Please help!
      Any suggestions how to sort this out? Would appreciate any help from pokerstrategy to having his prolem solved. His account in pokerstrategy and poker stars is: s2keto.
      Thanks in advance
  • 4 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Write a ticket to PokerStrategy support under Help.
      This is the fastest way...
    • maf1987
      maf1987
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Write a ticket to PokerStrategy support under Help.
      This is the fastest way...
      Thank you. Wrote them, hope to receive some help from them sorting this out
    • maf1987
      maf1987
      Bronze
      no help at all from support and pokerstrategy!!! Exactly what you expect when joining such big comunity! To receive NO FUKIN HELP when you need them!!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello maf1987,

I'm sorry to hear your friend is having this problem. Some platforms have these kind of restrictions and PokerStars seems to be one of them (Mansion Poker recently got rid of theirs). I have passed this on to our affiliate department who will try to contact PokerStars on the issue.

At the end of the day though, these kind of policies are in the hands of the individual poker rooms. So I cannot guarantee that your friend will get around clearing PokerStars cashout restrictions but have passed it on.

Best regards
      SoyCD