depositing question! **

• crankitup11
      crankitup11
      Global
      as the main page says, any questions, will be answered :D so.. i wanna save up my money till mid march to do my first deposit.. i play pacific poker, full tilt poker, and carbon poker. which is the best site with bonus's and easiest to get free money with refer a friend and easiest to get with the points required to get ur free initital deposit . im aiming towards first depositing around 100$ plus the bonus's or whatever. any tips for a new beginner depositer? :)
  • 4 replies
    • tehangelo
      tehangelo
      Bronze
      i recomand you carbon poker , a nice software with attractive promotions.
    • crankitup11
      crankitup11
      Global
      yeah, but can u name some promotions in case im missing any sir?
    • crankitup11
      crankitup11
      Global
      come on people! im not asking for your credit card numbers.. lol all im asking for is what you use and why.. and which is best for first deposit and all that. help a beginner out :D
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi crankitup.

Deposit options are all here.

Best bonuses depend on how much you play, what limit you play, whether you've cleared your initial deposit bonus. If you're unsure you can always ask at the individual site forums once you've earned your first strategy point and become bronze.

As pokerstrategy.com (ps.com) strategy points usually only apply to accounts first set up using the above link you won't be able to take advantage of any promotions ps.com have in the future on any existing accounts.

Best bonus for micro/low limits IMO at the moment is on Mansion Poker.

Trust this helps! Good luck. :)