This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My discipline is the way to success

• REvUp
      REvUp
      Bronze
      Hello. This is not my first blog.
      I am a gaming cache player on the PS nl2-n5 SH.
       The last time I managed to get rid of it, in order not to merge it once again. "I did not do this often."
       To date, after a break of one month, I decided to return to poker, but not for cash tables, but for tournament poker.
      Since my BR is practically absent, I decided to arrange for myself a small check and unwind my penny.
      The name of the blog chose this way, as I always had problems with discipline and I decided to fix it.
      One of the points of my discipline is to stick to it no matter what.
      The overall goal is in 3 months to gain a foothold in the CIS 180max $ 4.50 and have a monthly income of $ 500 +.
      If someone has a desire to communicate "create a confession, discuss distribution" write, do not hesitate, join friends because it can be a plus both in my and in your game.
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello REvUp

Welcome on the English PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

First, I have translated your post from Russian to English, because I don’t think there aren’t many Russian native speakers here. If you prefer to speak only Russian you can better start a blog in our Russian forum.

Further I wish you all the best to improve your game on the cash game tables :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987