MTSnG's and MTT's --> Building a Bankroll off 50$

• elShisharito
      elShisharito
      Bronze
      What's up guys, my name is Chris and i'm a 20y-old law student from germany.
      Been trying to start an active blog several times, though most forums are basically dead( and i've always only blogged in german so far), but after i saw that the english ps forum is still active, i decided to open a new blog here to keep track of my journey and maybe discuss some hands with you guys and share a graph or two.

I've already build up a bankroll in quite the same manner as i'm trying to do it again right now, though i had to cash-out my roll last year for some private expenses but this ain't gonna happen again this time.
      Starting Bankroll is exactly 51,62$ and i will start with the 0,50$ MTSnG's and some 0,55$ MTT's until i reach 100$ so that i can mix in some of the 1$ MTSnG's. Playing on stars only atm and will keep that up until i'll finally switch to MTT's only but for now, MTSnG's will be my main focus.

Gonna start out with my first session pretty soon. I'm looking forward to this and hopefully i'll be able to motivate myself to keep updating regularly, so i hope at leat some of you guys will be interested in my journey :-)

gl at the tables
  • 3 replies
    • Jordyvde
      Jordyvde
      Coach
      Coach
      I definitely am, GL with your adventure :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Don’t forget to post regularly hands on our
      Hand discussions for Tournaments board for all the feedback you need.
      Further I wish you good luck with your MTT (SNG) adventure and improving your game and bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • elShisharito
      elShisharito
      Bronze
      Welp that escalated quickly, managed to qualify to yesterdays Sunday Million as my first Sunday milly ever. Managed to make somewhat of a run and cashed for about 480 bucks, while also winning another seat into the tournament, securing me another good 107,50$ bucks in tournament money.
      This makes things a lot easier since the bankroll rebuild won't take ages as it would have taken without the milly cash :f_biggrin:

Bankroll is close to 600$ right now, gonna be mixing my games right now, some small stakes MTT's, some 2,50$ 180 men and maybe a reg speed 180 men 4,50$ or 2,50$ 90 men, we'll see.

If anybody would be interested in reviewing my million run, just hit me up either here in my blog or via DM so we can arrange a date :f_drink: