VIP club member

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi,

I recently got 2100 MCP and received my 3rd ten dollar bonus which is great.. but then I seen in my account that I got a star :)

I checked out what it meant and on the website i found im now a club member?

which means i get freerolls and access to the clubshop and 50% mcp extra bonus points??

So i went into the clubshop for a laugh to see how many MCP every item costs.. and it says im not a club member!!! :(

So i contacted live support and after waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes I got somebody answering me :O after checking my account details for another 25 minutes.. the person told me that i need to collect 2000 mcp in a single month to be upgraded to club member?
      :baby:

The next day i login to my account and it says: "Congratulations - You've accumulated 2119.05 points, allowing you to be upgraded to VIP level Club - your new VIP level will be assigned to you from the beginning of the month after next."

So who is right?!?!? my own account or the professional live help?

Im so confused ! :O
  • 11 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      on iPoker you have to wait till the end of the month to be promoted to your status, at least that was in my case :)

So on the 28th of February you can enjoy your status. I think Titan works in the same way.

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      okay thank you very much.

Do you know what the live support person meant that I have to collect 2000 points in a single month to be upgraded? this is not true right?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yes it is. For maintaining VIP level "Club member" you have to get 2000MCPs every month.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      k thats great thanks all for the information. So i will drop down to a non club member if get less than 2000 points between feb 28 - march 28? (this is the last question just so im totally crystal clear :P )
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Exactly ;)
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Can you go up more than 1 level/month?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yeah, why not.
      You just have to collect as many points as needed for certain level.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Ok, thanks, becuase some sites only allow you to increase one level at time.
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      when I received enough points for club status I contacted online support to get more info on all of it. The guy there instantly promoted me :o also I had a month off but didn't lose my status?? Mansion is weird in every way. The "WELCOME TO THE CLUB FREEROLL" rocks tho.. $3K prizepool with <100 entrants :D
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi gredal ,

good to hear about your status!

I contacted the livesupport also and after waiting 3 hours for a reply they said im not going to be upgraded to club member status :(

then 1 hour later i got an email from them congratulating me on my club membership status! LOL

anyway hopefully i get upgraded from next month on :) i nearly got another 1k mcp so they should be happy!!!

About the free roll... where can I enter it? I should qualify next month onwards!

Is it just one freeroll??

thx for any info!
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      Hi gredal ,

good to hear about your status!

I contacted the livesupport also and after waiting 3 hours for a reply they said im not going to be upgraded to club member status :(

then 1 hour later i got an email from them congratulating me on my club membership status! LOL

anyway hopefully i get upgraded from next month on :) i nearly got another 1k mcp so they should be happy!!!

About the free roll... where can I enter it? I should qualify next month onwards!

Is it just one freeroll??

thx for any info!

Ouch... 3 hours? Did you try the chat support they offer? It's the one called "Online Support" in the lobby.
      The freeroll is monthly and it ran last Sunday so I'm afraid you missed it this month :/ If you go to My Account -> Mansion Club Points you should be able to see the available tokens.