Coming back to try again

• stirfri14
      stirfri14
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

It has been a while since I've been on pokerstrategy. I am happy to be back.

Where I'm at:

I'm a MTT/SNG player. The I have been up and down for the past few months winning than losing depositing than learning. Though since I have streamlined my learning process and made sure that I have been studying and reviewing hands/sessions I have found some success. I have turned 30$ into $381.09 in the last 3 weeks. I was consistantly showing profit at the .50 mttsngs and decided to take a leap in stakes playing the odd 2.50 180man which I won. Than I decided to satelitte into a hot 4.40 and came in 4th place.

Ive taken this rise in stakes as a reason to work harder on my game for better opponents. I also am opting into Get Rich or die trying and raising my BR to 2000$. I am hoping to achevie this at 5000 hands a week in 2 months even though ive been told time limits are bad for poker goals.

Anyways

GL to those who work hard.
  • 2 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi there and good luck from my side!

Time limits are not bad for poker players, but poker players are bad with time limits. I often see talents saying "oh, i did not have time to grind this week because...". Reasons are ranging from "i met with friends", "learn for university" to "was not motivated". I am not saying you need to grind all the time, but let's pick an example: "I had to learn for university". Yeah- this is fine, you had exams and needed to prepare. This most likely also means you did not had lectures, so days were free to be plan with. I let you judge if the average student learns 8h a day or more. I know the answer for myself when i was a student - i never had more free time.

Well, i am deviating to offtopic - Good luck with your challenge!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      How is your MTT SNG challenge going on the moment?

Further I wish you all the best with improving your game and reaching a $2k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987