I Need Help

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Hi , I got my 50$ bonus at Mansion in july 2008 , i managed to build an 7k banckrooll in all this time with hard worck and steel nerves , but i can t do it anymore .
      For me it s no doubt (I AM 100% SURE) that the Ipoker soft on Mansion is RIGGED and i am not talcking about bad beats I am tacking about the OUBVIOUS way this soft controls MY BANCKROLL with all kind of swings.
      I studied all all kind of situations playing there , i remember that 1 time after i was even for more than 2 weeks ( couldn t pass the 2850-2950 banckroll size ) I started to play ANY 2 for 2 hours at 4 tables and as i was espexting I finished my sesion at 2950 . This soft killed my concept of poker
      ! AT mansion u can only win when THEY LET U and lose when U HAVE TO !
      I am 23 years old i invested my life hopes into this game I dreamed that I can win my living by doing what I like ... seems that i have to find myself a job ... I HAVE NO FUTURE AT MANSION!!

So what i realy want to find out from u is if I can find a platform where i can try again , a platform that in the long run realy respects the math involved in poker . i don t have much time to find out by myself and i am ascking u .

Please don t bother with coments like 'IPOKER IS NOT RIGGED" or "THEY HAVE NO BENEFITS IF U WIN OR IF U LOSE" I already have the answer for all of them !

Sorry for my bad english and please recomand me a poker platform only if u realy bealive that u can play a fair poker there!!

Regards : Karmolll
  • 6 replies
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze

GL, I suggest FT or Stars tbh.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello karmolll,

As you might have expected I have to start off by saying that iPoker is definitely not rigged. Not only would such a move dangerously harm their site - but its also as you already mentioned completely pointless. A lot of players have specific BR points at which they get stuck for seemingly ever - or long break even periods. This is simply a part of poker.

The feeling that a site is rigged is plain subjective - and if you give into those kind of paranoia you will sooner or later experience them at any site.

That having been said I will continue to the rest of your post. You can be pretty much sure that ANY of our partnersites are trust worthy and 'not-rigged'. As such I would choose the one that you feel the most comfortable at. Each site has unique advantages and disadvantages.

In order to make it easier for players such as yourself to find sites I have made the following first deposit guide: The First Deposit Bonus Guide

I'm sure you will find it helpful. For more concrete advice it would be good to know: What format do you play? What limits do you play? Then I can perhaps tell you more about any site you have questions about :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      I have had very similar experience with ipoker.
      I think that the problem for me is that I have a very formulaic game.
      I play by the charts.
      It works great for a few thousand hands and then it just seems to hit a never ending phase of break even or loose every session.
      I think that people get stats on you and if you continue to play the same game you will just break even or loose.
      This is what happens with me, I think. I have been playing zillions of hands since I signed up with pokerstrategy a couple of years ago and I have looked over my games and my stats, and I have to say that this is the most likely explanation I can find for this problem

Pokerstars and partypoker don't allow software that they decide is unfair and I think that I see the effect less with them, and it does seem to be worse with ipoker.
      But to summarise, In my case I have similar experience to you with ipoker, and I don't think ipoker is rigged, I think that my game is too predictable and it is much more of a disadvantage with ipoker for some reason.

I looked into it a bit more and I found on *an infamous datamining software site* that they have an affiliate thing with ipoker sites including Mansion and CD poker, which basically encourages people to use their huge database of stats mined from iPoker (and some other sites - even ones they are banned from), with Mansion poker.
      I don't use *that particular software*, and the more I think about it THE MORE I HATE IT!!!!!
      <edit> I removed the name of *that particular software* from this post in case I accidently was advertising it.<edit>
      <edit again>Also, I am a bit tilted at Mansion ATM, having had a bit of a bad day, however I think that the point about having a predictable game is true in my case<edit again>
      D.
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Thx alot SoyCD for your advice i ll take a look at that link soon1
      But let me tell u something about that PARANOIA ... i m not playing here for a mounth or 2 i play for 7 mounths i didn t played at mansion 10k or 20k hands i m sure i played over 500k hands and i know exactly how it goes... every single time i manage to make a step forward my legs are cut by a losing session in witch my hard work is simply wasted . till now i experienced about 100 of this king of sessions that lead me to this PARANOYA and i can t lie to myself that this is normal in poker ... ,because if this is realy normal in poker it means that poker is 100% gambling..
      Let me tell u how this sessions go ... they are usualy short and U LOSE EVERY SINGLE HAND until u give back your entire progres from the last sessions ... and this kind of sessins are short because u find alot of hands that u ll gladly go broke on that kind of hand that u usualy wait for hours to make profit with .THIS CAN T BE RAMDOM trust me
      U can t randomly play a session of 5 tables in witch u can t win a pot with some realy monsters like flop nut str8 flush or set , u can t ramdomly lose all of them u can . U can t randomly have this kind of sessions after u just made some profit THIS IS CONTROL OF THE BANCKROLL SIZE it s not PARANOYA After 10 mins of a session i alreany know what it s going to happen ....
      For example my last session was the big pairs session ..:) ) never saw QQor JJ :) )
      In about 1 hour at 5 tables ( let s say about 500 hands or mby less ) i got KK against AA 2 times and AA cracked 3 times - 2 times by a fish with 55 floping the set and 5d3d calling a 4 bet on the flop and calling all in with a flush draw and hit it . I had AA 5 times ... 2 tines i piked the blinds... arent this those kind of sessions in witch u should make alot of profit with this kind of monsters? I forgot I managed to win 1 hand i had AK agains Aj (shorty) on flop Kj4 and i unbealyvebly survived to his 2 outs and i also lost a DRAW ( i know i m a noob .... how can pu go all in with just a draw?) i had 7h6h flop camed 4h5h10c i had position he bets i raise he goes all in i call he had KK and got 4 4 on turn and river ... just to make my hand look like TRASH
      The mathematical ckances to get AA are 1/221 - i got them 5 times in less than 500 hands and every time i got action i lost and also in the same 500 hands session i got kk 2 times against AA 1 time i floped the set :) ) but he camed back on the river :) ) I lost my entire profit that i had made 2 sessinos before .... than it callmed down
      THIS IS NOT A SPECIFIC SESSION this is just on of about 100 this kind of sessions experienced on MAnsion in 7 mounths and all of them end the same THEY TAKE BACK YOUR PROFIT . trust me this can t randomly happen and if indead this kind of sessino randomy happen at this proportions Poker becos in the long run just a luck game and the math involved in it becomes a big LIE
      Forgot one funny thing : one of my last hands from session : i reraised 3 limpers from BU with 1010 2 folded and the last guy to act the CO ( he was playing on 4 of my tables ) called me writing on chat and smiling :
      '' FOR THE DEAD SHIP '' :) ) i floped the set and he called my 1 st barrel there was a flush draw there and he hardly folded to my turn overbet ALL IN ... i wonder if he would have hit his flush ... :) )
      After tones of this kind of sessins i can t bealive in the randomness of the cards delt there , because i refuse to stop bealiving in the SCIENCE of the POKER game

I CAN T LIE MYSELF ANYMORE THAT THIS IS POKER .... IT S TOOO OUBVIOUStthat this has nothing to do with the game Let me explain u something : IN POKER U BET YOUR MONEY ON SOME CERTAIN MATH CALCULATED CHANCES TO WIN 100% CORECTLY CALCULATED!!!! So let s take a poker situation : I push all in on turn with a set against a flush draw ...i have 82% chances to win ..... there can t be any doubt about that...NOW LET S EXCLUDE CARDS AND POKER : let s say that one guy cames to you and says : 'hey do u want to make a bet??'
      'I ll put into this bag 2 WHITE BALLS and 8 black BALLS and i ll randomly extract ONE' in this chase u have 80% chances to win his money ... IT S AN AWESOME BET IF THIS guy manage to extract one white ball 2 times in a raw u ll become suspicious ... but what would u say if this guy manage to extract the white ball 8 times in a raw???? :) ) U LL BE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT '''''THIS GUY'''''' IS AN MAGICIAN and u ll have no doubt that HE CAN EXTRACT THE WHITE BALL EVERY SINGLE TIME HE WANS TO!!!!!! THIS IS NOT POKER This is was the easy part : let s say THIS GUY manage to extract the white ball from a bag in witch he puts 1 white ball and 49 black balls .... :) ) AFTER 3 CONSECUTIVE TIMES U LL START THINCKING ABOUT CUTTING YOURSELF A FINGER TO SEE IF THIS IS A NIGHTMARE OR NOT AND U LL NEVER BE THINCKING AGAIN OF MAKING BETS AGAINST THIS GUY!!!!!

Now SOYCD if u ll read this again I play 0.50$-1$ i almost have the BR for 1$-2$ ( I PREFER FULL RING GAMES) but as i know it s hard to move my entire banckroll and i have another problem .... i already have acounts to party Pstars FTP and Poker room so i can t register with u there ,,,. :( I created them long time ago for play money and freerolls

Sry again for my bad english and i m waiting for your advice
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karmolll
      Thx alot SoyCD for your advice i ll take a look at that link soon1
      But let me tell u something about that PARANOIA ... i m not playing here for a mounth or 2 i play for 7 mounths i didn t played at mansion 10k or 20k hands i m sure i played over 500k hands and i know exactly how it goes... every single time i manage to make a step forward my legs are cut by a losing session in witch my hard work is simply wasted . till now i experienced about 100 of this king of sessions that lead me to this PARANOYA and i can t lie to myself that this is normal in poker ... ,because if this is realy normal in poker it means that poker is 100% gambling..
      Let me tell u how this sessions go ... they are usualy short and U LOSE EVERY SINGLE HAND until u give back your entire progres from the last sessions ... and this kind of sessins are short because u find alot of hands that u ll gladly go broke on that kind of hand that u usualy wait for hours to make profit with .THIS CAN T BE RAMDOM trust me
      U can t randomly play a session of 5 tables in witch u can t win a pot with some realy monsters like flop nut str8 flush or set , u can t ramdomly lose all of them u can . U can t randomly have this kind of sessions after u just made some profit THIS IS CONTROL OF THE BANCKROLL SIZE it s not PARANOYA After 10 mins of a session i alreany know what it s going to happen ....
      For example my last session was the big pairs session ..:) ) never saw QQor JJ :) )
      In about 1 hour at 5 tables ( let s say about 500 hands or mby less ) i got KK against AA 2 times and AA cracked 3 times - 2 times by a fish with 55 floping the set and 5d3d calling a 4 bet on the flop and calling all in with a flush draw and hit it . I had AA 5 times ... 2 tines i piked the blinds... arent this those kind of sessions in witch u should make alot of profit with this kind of monsters? I forgot I managed to win 1 hand i had AK agains Aj (shorty) on flop Kj4 and i unbealyvebly survived to his 2 outs and i also lost a DRAW ( i know i m a noob .... how can pu go all in with just a draw?) i had 7h6h flop camed 4h5h10c i had position he bets i raise he goes all in i call he had KK and got 4 4 on turn and river ... just to make my hand look like TRASH
      The mathematical ckances to get AA are 1/221 - i got them 5 times in less than 500 hands and every time i got action i lost and also in the same 500 hands session i got kk 2 times against AA 1 time i floped the set :) ) but he camed back on the river :) ) I lost my entire profit that i had made 2 sessinos before .... than it callmed down
      THIS IS NOT A SPECIFIC SESSION this is just on of about 100 this kind of sessions experienced on MAnsion in 7 mounths and all of them end the same THEY TAKE BACK YOUR PROFIT . trust me this can t randomly happen and if indead this kind of sessino randomy happen at this proportions Poker becos in the long run just a luck game and the math involved in it becomes a big LIE
      Forgot one funny thing : one of my last hands from session : i reraised 3 limpers from BU with 1010 2 folded and the last guy to act the CO ( he was playing on 4 of my tables ) called me writing on chat and smiling :
      '' FOR THE DEAD SHIP '' :) ) i floped the set and he called my 1 st barrel there was a flush draw there and he hardly folded to my turn overbet ALL IN ... i wonder if he would have hit his flush ... :) )
      After tones of this kind of sessins i can t bealive in the randomness of the cards delt there , because i refuse to stop bealiving in the SCIENCE of the POKER game

I CAN T LIE MYSELF ANYMORE THAT THIS IS POKER .... IT S TOOO OUBVIOUStthat this has nothing to do with the game Let me explain u something : IN POKER U BET YOUR MONEY ON SOME CERTAIN MATH CALCULATED CHANCES TO WIN 100% CORECTLY CALCULATED!!!! So let s take a poker situation : I push all in on turn with a set against a flush draw ...i have 82% chances to win ..... there can t be any doubt about that...NOW LET S EXCLUDE CARDS AND POKER : let s say that one guy cames to you and says : 'hey do u want to make a bet??'
      'I ll put into this bag 2 WHITE BALLS and 8 black BALLS and i ll randomly extract ONE' in this chase u have 80% chances to win his money ... IT S AN AWESOME BET IF THIS guy manage to extract one white ball 2 times in a raw u ll become suspicious ... but what would u say if this guy manage to extract the white ball 8 times in a raw???? :) ) U LL BE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT '''''THIS GUY'''''' IS AN MAGICIAN and u ll have no doubt that HE CAN EXTRACT THE WHITE BALL EVERY SINGLE TIME HE WANS TO!!!!!! THIS IS NOT POKER This is was the easy part : let s say THIS GUY manage to extract the white ball from a bag in witch he puts 1 white ball and 49 black balls .... :) ) AFTER 3 CONSECUTIVE TIMES U LL START THINCKING ABOUT CUTTING YOURSELF A FINGER TO SEE IF THIS IS A NIGHTMARE OR NOT AND U LL NEVER BE THINCKING AGAIN OF MAKING BETS AGAINST THIS GUY!!!!!

Now SOYCD if u ll read this again I play 0.50$-1$ i almost have the BR for 1$-2$ ( I PREFER FULL RING GAMES) but as i know it s hard to move my entire banckroll and i have another problem .... i already have acounts to party Pstars FTP and Poker room so i can t register with u there ,,,. :( I created them long time ago for play money and freerolls

Sry again for my bad english and i m waiting for your advice
      :heart: i think some1 needs a hug..
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      have had similiar thoughts recently regarding pokerstars, but in all honesty some of the loss of profit comes down to some not good plays on my part, and some bad luck........

Sessions are all about maximising profit and locking in bankroll, so I would suggest having a target growth in mind, a 3% bankroll increase a day will double your money every 24 days, or to put another way turn $100 into $200k in 3/4 of year.

So my motto is becoming get up get out