This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bankroll challenge

• TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Bronze
      hi , i have started a new bankroll challenge, as if it is not the first time this time i really want to make it.
      i started with 100$ on partypoker NL2.
      so far after a couple of month my bankroll is 207$ and i m playing NL5, i got 10$ from pokerstrategy and also only a chunk of 10$ welcome bonus from partypoker.

I want to have always 30 buy in so i will play NL10 in case i get to 300$.
      My target is to get to 1000$ !:f_thumbsup: :pcuser: :profit:
  • 6 replies
    • Zivermiver
      Zivermiver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheFrick
      hi , i have started a new bankroll challenge, as if it is not the first time this time i really want to make it.
      i started with 100$ on partypoker NL2.
      so far after a couple of month my bankroll is 207$ and i m playing NL5, i got 10$ from pokerstrategy and also only a chunk of 10$ welcome bonus from partypoker.

I want to have always 30 buy in so i will play NL10 in case i get to 300$.
      My target is to get to 1000$ !:f_thumbsup: :pcuser: :profit:
      Mate if you play party poker I recommend the starting missions which have insane bonuses. You play zoom or normal tables?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved this blog to the blog section and removed the other thread with the same information, because here you had already some action in.

Further I wish you all the best to improve your game and reaching a 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Bronze
      I play both ,but mostly regular table as i can give a better profile to players.
      They do cashback as well wich is not bad, I m on the mission but you have to hit royal flush wich is not that common.
      Thanks for suggestions
    • Post removed

• TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Bronze
      cool, i tried all the mission, the first 3 quite easy,they gave me some free cash and tickets, good suggestion
    • TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Bronze
      my second week was quit bad, i only had loosing sessions, after a week of winning session.
      mental game is still the main problem i think.
      i will grind some nl2 until i get back to 150 $

see u next week