bankroll challenge

• TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Silver
      hi , i have started a new bankroll challenge, as if it is not the first time this time i really want to make it.
      i started with 100$ on partypoker NL2.
      so far after a couple of month my bankroll is 207$ and i m playing NL5, i got 10$ from pokerstrategy and also only a chunk of 10$ welcome bonus from partypoker.

I want to have always 30 buy in so i will play NL10 in case i get to 300$.
      My target is to get to 1000$ !:f_thumbsup: :pcuser: :profit:
  • 6 replies
    • Zivermiver
      Zivermiver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheFrick
      hi , i have started a new bankroll challenge, as if it is not the first time this time i really want to make it.
      i started with 100$ on partypoker NL2.
      so far after a couple of month my bankroll is 207$ and i m playing NL5, i got 10$ from pokerstrategy and also only a chunk of 10$ welcome bonus from partypoker.

I want to have always 30 buy in so i will play NL10 in case i get to 300$.
      My target is to get to 1000$ !:f_thumbsup: :pcuser: :profit:
      Mate if you play party poker I recommend the starting missions which have insane bonuses. You play zoom or normal tables?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved this blog to the blog section and removed the other thread with the same information, because here you had already some action in.

Further I wish you all the best to improve your game and reaching a 1k bankroll :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Silver
      I play both ,but mostly regular table as i can give a better profile to players.
      They do cashback as well wich is not bad, I m on the mission but you have to hit royal flush wich is not that common.
      Thanks for suggestions
    • Post removed

• TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Silver
      cool, i tried all the mission, the first 3 quite easy,they gave me some free cash and tickets, good suggestion
    • TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Silver
      my second week was quit bad, i only had loosing sessions, after a week of winning session.
      mental game is still the main problem i think.
      i will grind some nl2 until i get back to 150 $

see u next week