mansion

• sofiaps
      sofiaps
      Bronze
      Hy CoyCD i open today from the forum pokerstrategy mansion account and i play i use bonuse code and i deposit money...and i want to ask u..how did im register in the 5k freeroll invitation ? Inviteme Mansion support or pokerstrategy admin? Please if u want to tell me , my username mansion is MsofiaM if u want to check. Thank you !
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello sofiaps,

Are you referring to the 10,000 freeroll in this news: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/1-first-depositors-freeroll-in-February-on-Mansion-Poker_15490 ?

If you have deposited in the described time you should have a token allowing you to participate.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Hi,

I also have some questions about Mansion, related to the second 50+100$ starting bonus. Here they are:

1. How much time do I have to make the 5000 MCP needed for clearing this bonus?

2. Is the 5000 MCP needed only for the first 50$ or for all 50$+100$ capital.

3. Is this 50$ counted as a first deposit or I can make the first deposit(300$ to benefit of the 200%) later so that the clearing times do not interfere?

Thank you for your support,
      batman
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi batman,

your first two questions should be answered here: How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus

About the deposit bonus:
      Additionally you can use another $600 first deposit bonus: When you make your first deposit at Mansion Poker you will receive a 200% up to $600 bonus. You don't need an additional bonus code for this.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by batmanbatmanbatman
      Hi,

I also have some questions about Mansion, related to the second 50+100$ starting bonus. Here they are:

1. How much time do I have to make the 5000 MCP needed for clearing this bonus?

2. Is the 5000 MCP needed only for the first 50$ or for all 50$+100$ capital.

3. Is this 50$ counted as a first deposit or I can make the first deposit(300$ to benefit of the 200%) later so that the clearing times do not interfere?

Thank you for your support,
      batman
      Hello batmanbatmanbatman,

The 5000 MCP is just the limit you need for withdrawing the money. You only need 2000 MCP to have cleared the starting capital - and 650 MCP per $10 of the extra bonus (after 6500 MCP you will have cleared the full $150).

You can deposit an additional $300 to receive the extra $600 bonus- at any point in time (they won't clear simultaneously though)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • sofiaps
      sofiaps
      Bronze
      Yes i open account from here and i use bonuse code and i deposit money ..but i dont have yet the token ...username MsofiaM
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Thank you both for your answers. I hope I'll make it to 500SP by the end of the month so that I can take advantage of this offer:)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sofiaps
      Yes i open account from here and i use bonuse code and i deposit money ..but i dont have yet the token ...username MsofiaM
      Hi sofiaps,

In this case please contact the Mansion Poker support. You should also enter your account into your PokerStrategy profile if you want to receive StrategyPoints...

Best regards
      SoyCD