Hero ($50.25)
      BB ($68.77)
      UTG ($50)
      CO ($47.25)
      BTN ($30.98)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: 7:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2, BB calls $1.50,

FLOP ($4) Q:club: 5:diamond: 9:spade:

check, BB bets $3, Hero raises to $9.10, BB folds, , Hero shows T:diamond: 7:spade: ,

Hero wins $9.50

those guys just play position soo hard on NL50... how does my line look, weak, strong?

I know he floats a lot in this situation so there are basicly 2 possibilities.

c-bet flop and c/r turn
      or check/raise flop

I'm just not going to fire c-bets as machine and than c/f it on turn
  • 3 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      From reading some of your past threads you seem to check raise flops as the PFA only when you have a draw and never with a made hand or in this case with air, so it might be something you want to balance out as some of the more observant regulars may catch on. If you take this line with made hands as well then this line is ok this board is so dry only a very small part of his range can continue.

If he is floating you alot then don't steal his blind so weak, tighten up a bit.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by csnmf
      If he is floating you alot then don't steal his blind so weak, tighten up a bit.
      If he is floating you a lot just second barrel.
      You dont need to c/r with pure air, especially not turn as you will be commiting a large portion of your stack on a pure bluff.
      c/r flop as PFA isnt a standart line.You have to be sure that he's betting, as he will check behind lots of hands.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by csnmf
      If he is floating you a lot just second barrel.
      You dont need to c/r with pure air, especially not turn as you will be commiting a large portion of your stack on a pure bluff.
      c/r flop as PFA isnt a standart line.You have to be sure that he's betting, as he will check behind lots of hands.
      I very disagree, he will never check flop