Money transfers from sites to bank accounts

• TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      hi guys,

i have an issue to solve, would be gratefull for your advice. I recently started to take poker quite seriously, but as I ve discovered managing one's online cash transfers are the big part of being an active online player. I ve created a moneybookers account, for being able to switch money from platform to platform and to my bank accounts, but I havent done so yet, bcs of verification procedures, etc, and i am lazy to deal with this, i rather play..

anyway> at moneybookers it says, with the verif. of my credit card I only get to 6000euros per 90days of withdrawing options... wtf?? why so limited and so little? i dont get it..

i have no exp. with neteller, but definitely an internet bank needed here since Visa transfers take 1-2 weeks at least..

any ideas how to deal with prompt and not so limited transfers??

thx a lot!
  • 7 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      i have no exp. with neteller, but definitely an internet bank needed here since Visa transfers take 1-2 weeks at least..
      I use bank account with VISA card which was opened just for poker related transfers. No idea where you heard about 1-2 weeks, because it doesn't take more than 3 business days (usually 2) to withdraw and just few seconds to deposit.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Verify all you can to increase your limits, then try to cash out/transfer/upload more than $10k in one month. Do this two times and write to vip@moneybookers.com to tell 'em that you need your MB account for your bussiness purpose (say you're pro gambler) and they will make your acc. VIP with PRO GAMBLER status. Then you will be able to cashout unlimited amounts of money with no fee. You'll also have your very own credit/debit card to cash out your money from your MB acc. on any ATM.
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      awesome, Zheelvern.. had no idea.. just in a state of verifying everything :) ...

2 opal99> titan support told me so.. and just read some discussions here, but no personal exp.. still i prefer moneybookers, the site just freezes less than internetbanking of my real bank account :D
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      btw.. any ideas of how to save on exchange rate transactions, i ve just heard from a friend he ceased using moneybookers for this reason, bcs "as he calculated it makes a loss of 3% on each transfer" .. any truth in this statement? :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      It seems to be true according to what SoyCD told me yesterday, so the best idea is to have MB & rooms' accounts in the same currency obv.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Also before you deposit any money to your account change it to $. If you have your account in euro you pay 1.8% fee every time you send (possibly also recive) payments in $...
    • Dustrial224
      Dustrial224
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Also before you deposit any money to your account change it to $. If you have your account in euro you pay 1.8% fee every time you send (possibly also recive) payments in $...
      I really dislike those fees.

And to the threadstarter, do you succeed in your verification?