This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where is my 50$ ?

• Delije1997
      Delije1997
      Bronze
      Hello, first - sorry for my bad English..

I registre here tonight, and i want to get 50$ to start new bankroll, second step for that was to registre on 888poker or PartyPoker ( when i was click link i get page to choose between this two site ), and i choose PartyPoker, i registre via promocode PS30, then i create ticket where i ask where is my 10$ ( promo code PS30 give 10$ free ) and when i will get my 50$.. Today i get messages how is my 10$ deposed on my acc ( that was correct ) also in that messages i get information how 50$ its not allowed for PartyPoker ?!??!? WTFF ?!?! So its not allowed why i was only to choise between 888Pokere and PartyPoker, and why i get mail where was saying how i will get my 50$ on my PartyPoker in 2-48h ? Who lies here ?
  • 49 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Delije1997
      Hello, first - sorry for my bad English..
      Hi Delije1997,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Your English is easily understood -- no problem!
      If you prefer, we have sites in other languages -- just click the grey down-arrow beside your name in the very top right-hand side of the page and see if one is there that you like.

I see that you joined yesterday, and therefore there may be a delay, since office staff here and in some poker rooms is reduced on Sundays. Even during mid-week we suggest waiting 48 hours for everything to go through.

So if still nothing has happened by Wednesday, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page and click the + sign beside "Open a new ticket") and give them all the details you can.

All the best,
      VS
    • Delije1997
      Delije1997
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer.. i send ticket and this answer i get "According our data you have successfully received free money ($10) on your partypoker account today. We do not offer $50 on partypoker.

Detailed information about free poker capital at partypoker you can find here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/party-poker/premium-upgrade/#startingcapital

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
      Erickpetrov"

And what i to do now.. i do all step for 50$ but this guy say how i will not get..
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Delije1997,
      When I look at this link you posted:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/party-poker/premium-upgrade/#startingcapital
      it mentions $10 but not $50.
      Please post the link that shows that you can receive $50 -- you may have found an error that we can correct.

Also, if possible, please include a screen shot of the page that shows the $50

Thanks...

All the best,
      VS
    • Delije1997
      Delije1997
      Bronze
      Can you tell me where to fined that page what you want to see.. I will screen shot, just tell me how to get :D Or post link
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Delije1997,
      That is the problem -- I don't think that there is a page that says you can get 50$ with PartyPoker.
      I could not find one -- if there is one then it is a mistake.

If you can't find it either, then it may be that it has been corrected already.

In any event, enjoy the $10 !

All the best,
      VS
    • pharaonsgold
      pharaonsgold
      Bronze
      it's funny

If I get registration directly from partypoker with WELCOME bonus I get 10$ for cash and 10$ in tournament tickets (5,50, 2x2,20 and 2x1,10) ad you don't need to wait for 48 hours and so on.

But my friend got registration by the promocode provided by you PS 20 and got only 10$, no tournament tickets.

The other friend get registered by your code PS30 which offered 10$ bonus without bonus and got only 0,01$ ))))) while he could make again WELCOME bonus

what is going on?
    • Delije1997
      Delije1997
      Bronze
      This site is scamm i gues.. When i was registre i click on banner where was saying get your 50$ bankroll, then they show me 3 steps, i do all ( one step was to registre on PartyPoker or 888poker or william hill ) and i do all, get mail how my money is on way, but they now say how here 50$ dont work on PartyPoker.. Its just about marketing.. si** site, fool people only to registre here
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Delije1997
      This site is scamm i gues.. When i was registre i click on banner where was saying get your 50$ bankroll, then they show me 3 steps, i do all ( one step was to registre on PartyPoker or 888poker or william hill ) and i do all, get mail how my money is on way, but they now say how here 50$ dont work on PartyPoker.. Its just about marketing.. si** site, fool people only to registre here
      Hi Delije1997,
      Please provide a screenshot of this banner.

Thanks,
      VS
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Follow-up:
      I consulted the other moderators, and found that there is a message that mentions the $50.
      This refers to the maximum amount, and it is not available in all regions, and is not provided by all rooms.

Furthermore, when you sign up to a poker room (like PartyPoker) through an affiliate (like PokerStrategy) there may be different promo codes that give different benefits.

This site is most definitely not a scam -- it has been providing poker players with working capital, coaching and instruction since at least 2006.

Like any enterprise, PokerStrategy.com does make mistakes.

If you can provide the precise location of the potentially confusing banner or other message, I will submit it for correction.

All the best,
      VS
    • afsano4ka
      afsano4ka
      Bronze
      i want 50$ for free poker
      how to get that
    • parvin1982
      parvin1982
      Bronze
      is 50$ enough to start playing poker?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by afsano4ka
      i want 50$ for free poker
      how to get that
      It depends what kind of free money offers you can use, but most of the time you get a smaller amount if you register or make a first deposit on a poker room.
      Originally posted by parvin1982
      is 50$ enough to start playing poker?
      If you play the lowest limit. A bankroll of $50 should be enough to build up your bankroll.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • zaurnur
      zaurnur
      Bronze
      where is my free 10 for partypoker? i passed even documents security check
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zaurnur,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

It could take up to 72 hours to receive your bonus. If It hasn't arrived by then, let us know and we'll look into it for you. :f_thumbsup:

While you're waiting, you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • Crazygamer88
      Crazygamer88
      Basic
      same happend to me, no money. Joking
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Crazygamer88,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• IndigoBG
      IndigoBG
      Bronze
      I also did not receive my 50$, I am waiting till now 3 days..It's said we will check your account bla bla ... everything is ok with your account, now wait to receive your money and since than - nothing.