Pesky Green Screen Bug?

• midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      I've noticed a pesky bug that happens infrequently at FTP, but stirs up a nasty attitude when it does occur. After registering for a SnG, when the poker table pops up to play, nearly the entire poker table is green. Really, the only thing that remains untouched is the chatbox, everything else is just green. You can't see your cards, you can't fold, bet, raise, etc., You literally can't do anything. And it is frustrating because you've practically just thrown away the buy-in for that tournament as you're inevitably going to get blinded away.

Has anyone else encountered this problem with FTP? It doesn't happen often, but it's just wasted money when it does occur. I've written to FTP Support concerning this issue, and I'll let you all know how it goes..

Here's a screenshot of the bug here:

• 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I've played around 1000 SNGs on Full Tilt and this has never happened to me. Restarting the client doesn't help?
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Have you been messing around with the table GUI? that might cause something strange like that to occur.
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Nope restarting the client does nothing, even reinstalling it (multiple times) has no effect. And what is GUI? I doubt I've messed with it b/c I don't even know what that is..

Weird. Guess I'm the only one with this problem. Has happened about 4-5 times now. The only thing I can do is restart my computer and hope that it doesn't do it again when it boots up.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Weird. Sometimes I get one table totally blanked out (in white, not green), and I just maximize it then reminimize it and it works fine again.

If you log out and back in again and you still find the tables blanked out, then it's probably a problem with your pc. try running virus and spyware scans and get rid of any programs running in the background that you don't really need.

It's also a good idea to look at the start-up programs and remove the ones you don't need (start-run-"msconfig.exe"-startup).