This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sl0wr0llz FtW!!1!

• midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Heh, I had a really good laugh with this one. Somewhere, (possibly from these forums) I watched a poker vid where the commentator "Slowrolled" someone else. Which is basically when someone else shoves into you, and you have the nuts, and you take a LONNNGGG time to call. And when you do finally call, it usually pisses the person off and slams them onto tilt. This was a prime opportunity, so I HAD to take advantage of it -- I turned on his "tilt" button and took home this tourney! :D

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2+0.25 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t8420)
      Hero (SB) (t5080)

Hero's M: 5.64

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, J
      Button calls t300, Hero checks

Flop: (t1200) 7, J, J (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets t600, Hero calls t600

Turn: (t2400) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets t600, Hero calls t600

River: (t3600) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets t600, Button raises to t6620 (All-In),

midgetjay has requested TIME.

Hero calls t2680 (All-In)

albertblack7 says: wtf?

Total pot: t10160

SHIP IT!!
  • 14 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I don't like slowrolls , I think it's the rudest thing you can do while playing poker. I remember one guy did that to me on a live game, I called his 1/10th pot bets with top pair and got to showdown. He showed just one jack not the other card, I showed my jack then he tanks , laughs and shows JJ for the nuts.

I hate that move , the good thing , once I got slowrolled online by someone holding aces preflop and I got my suckout :D
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Yeah, I can understand that, it is rude.

That was the only time I've ever done it, and it was hilarious! I have a crude sense of humor, so, I apologize if it offended you.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Its not slowroll. The 8:sT is clearly out there... I may have to fold here actually.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Haha i laughed hard when i read ur post midgetjay! I have had it done to me before tho, i had QQ n pushed over someones raise, they requested time n waited till the last second then turned over AA it made me so mad n i soo wanted to suck out but it didn't happen.
      Once i was dreaming about poker (yea i know thats pretty sad lol!) n i was playing a high stakes cash game, n had quad queens, i decided to slowroll when someone pushed into me, i requested time then my pc went haywire n wouldnt let me click call n i just watched myself time out! Glad it was just a dream tho.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      @p0kerQT - rotfl, what a nightmare :D
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      Haha i laughed hard when i read ur post midgetjay! I have had it done to me before tho, i had QQ n pushed over someones raise, they requested time n waited till the last second then turned over AA it made me so mad n i soo wanted to suck out but it didn't happen.
      Once i was dreaming about poker (yea i know thats pretty sad lol!) n i was playing a high stakes cash game, n had quad queens, i decided to slowroll when someone pushed into me, i requested time then my pc went haywire n wouldnt let me click call n i just watched myself time out! Glad it was just a dream tho.
      lol, I also dream with poker , but on my dreams I always win :D unfortunatly that happened 3 times in a row with my aces on fulltilt.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      I want to dream of slowrolling Phil Hellmuth with a royal flush and watch all hell break loose :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nafar84
      I want to dream of slowrolling Phil Hellmuth with a royal flush and watch all hell break loose :D
      +1
      bahahahaha
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      +1
      bahahahaha
      Me too! Me too! :D
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      +1
      bahahahaha
      Me too! Me too! :D
      I'd rather actually do it than dream about it :P
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      that would be just... evil :D
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $20,06
      Hero:
      $20,32
      BU:
      $22,12

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , J:club:
      Hero raises to $0,80, 2 folds, BU calls $0,80, SB calls $0,70, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,60) J:heart: , 3:heart: , A:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BU bets $2,60, SB folds, Hero calls $2,60.

Turn: ($7,80) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $18,72 (All-In), Hero raises to $16,92 (All-In).

River: ($43,44) 8:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $43,44

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and jacks (As Jc)
      BU shows two pairs, aces and threes (Ah Ks)

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and jacks (As Jc)

hahaha :)
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Did you slowroll him?
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      No you want to slow roll him with a full house Queens over 10's. He loves that hand.