sl0wr0llz FtW!!1!

• midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Heh, I had a really good laugh with this one. Somewhere, (possibly from these forums) I watched a poker vid where the commentator "Slowrolled" someone else. Which is basically when someone else shoves into you, and you have the nuts, and you take a LONNNGGG time to call. And when you do finally call, it usually pisses the person off and slams them onto tilt. This was a prime opportunity, so I HAD to take advantage of it -- I turned on his "tilt" button and took home this tourney! :D

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2+0.25 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t8420)
      Hero (SB) (t5080)

Hero's M: 5.64

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, J
      Button calls t300, Hero checks

Flop: (t1200) 7, J, J (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets t600, Hero calls t600

Turn: (t2400) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets t600, Hero calls t600

River: (t3600) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets t600, Button raises to t6620 (All-In),

midgetjay has requested TIME.

Hero calls t2680 (All-In)

albertblack7 says: wtf?

Total pot: t10160

SHIP IT!!
  • 14 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I don't like slowrolls , I think it's the rudest thing you can do while playing poker. I remember one guy did that to me on a live game, I called his 1/10th pot bets with top pair and got to showdown. He showed just one jack not the other card, I showed my jack then he tanks , laughs and shows JJ for the nuts.

I hate that move , the good thing , once I got slowrolled online by someone holding aces preflop and I got my suckout :D
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Yeah, I can understand that, it is rude.

That was the only time I've ever done it, and it was hilarious! I have a crude sense of humor, so, I apologize if it offended you.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Its not slowroll. The 8:sT is clearly out there... I may have to fold here actually.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Haha i laughed hard when i read ur post midgetjay! I have had it done to me before tho, i had QQ n pushed over someones raise, they requested time n waited till the last second then turned over AA it made me so mad n i soo wanted to suck out but it didn't happen.
      Once i was dreaming about poker (yea i know thats pretty sad lol!) n i was playing a high stakes cash game, n had quad queens, i decided to slowroll when someone pushed into me, i requested time then my pc went haywire n wouldnt let me click call n i just watched myself time out! Glad it was just a dream tho.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      @p0kerQT - rotfl, what a nightmare :D
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      Haha i laughed hard when i read ur post midgetjay! I have had it done to me before tho, i had QQ n pushed over someones raise, they requested time n waited till the last second then turned over AA it made me so mad n i soo wanted to suck out but it didn't happen.
      Once i was dreaming about poker (yea i know thats pretty sad lol!) n i was playing a high stakes cash game, n had quad queens, i decided to slowroll when someone pushed into me, i requested time then my pc went haywire n wouldnt let me click call n i just watched myself time out! Glad it was just a dream tho.
      lol, I also dream with poker , but on my dreams I always win :D unfortunatly that happened 3 times in a row with my aces on fulltilt.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      I want to dream of slowrolling Phil Hellmuth with a royal flush and watch all hell break loose :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nafar84
      I want to dream of slowrolling Phil Hellmuth with a royal flush and watch all hell break loose :D
      +1
      bahahahaha
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      +1
      bahahahaha
      Me too! Me too! :D
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      +1
      bahahahaha
      Me too! Me too! :D
      I'd rather actually do it than dream about it :P
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      that would be just... evil :D
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $20,06
      Hero:
      $20,32
      BU:
      $22,12

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , J:club:
      Hero raises to $0,80, 2 folds, BU calls $0,80, SB calls $0,70, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,60) J:heart: , 3:heart: , A:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BU bets $2,60, SB folds, Hero calls $2,60.

Turn: ($7,80) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $18,72 (All-In), Hero raises to $16,92 (All-In).

River: ($43,44) 8:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $43,44

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and jacks (As Jc)
      BU shows two pairs, aces and threes (Ah Ks)

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and jacks (As Jc)

hahaha :)
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Did you slowroll him?
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      No you want to slow roll him with a full house Queens over 10's. He loves that hand.