Titan poker vs Mansion poker?

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I would like to know which of the two sites is better...

All I know for now is that with Mansion poker I can produce 4 SP per $1 while with Titan poker I produce only 3 SP per $1 rake...

I am intending on playing NL cash games BSS SHH so which one would turn out better for me in the end, including all the promotions etc? (I have always played on Titan poker but as I am receieving the second starting capital in a few days on Mansion, I would like to know if I should move my BR from Titan to Mansion or clear all the bonuses on Mansion, then move that BR to Titan... Oh and I have about 1400 tp points on Titan already.
  • 4 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Mansion. Less spam.
    • coiotstrivit
      coiotstrivit
      Bronze
      Hi ... I play on Mansion. I had a few freezes till now which drove me crazy, but beside that it's pretty ok... lots of fish at nl10.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by coiotstrivit
      Hi ... I play on Mansion. I had a few freezes till now which drove me crazy, but beside that it's pretty ok... lots of fish at nl10.
      Same fish at Mansion and Titan because they are on the same network - iPoker.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Definately go with Mansion, they are exactly the same network so you will see the same players and tables but I personally like the look of the Mansion graphics better and their bonus system is so much easier than Titan to clear. 650 points per $10 instead of 1200 per $10 and you earn points faster at Mansion. I gave up on my Titan bonus but will have no problem clearing the mansion bonus.