This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Natural8 HUD?

• benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      Hello,

Maybe the Natural8 representative could comment - on pokerscout webpage I found a review of Natural8 where one player says that there is a free HUD. "The site is really innovative. It has options like All In Insurance, Straddles, Run it 3 times and a free HUD. " Link Text...
      Is that true? If so how to get one?
  • 20 replies
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      The built in Pokercraft is a hybrid of a free HUD that tracks your own play and performance
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi benaars,

Natural8 indeed offers you Pokercraft which is a bit like a tracking software. As Natural8Rep already said it tracks your play and performance but I think HUD is maybe a wrong word for it. You won't have any information on villains at the tables.

Regards,
      la55i
    • ILIKEL4UGHING
      ILIKEL4UGHING
      Bronze
      POKER STRATEGY SHOULD NEVER BULLY NEWBIE POKER PLAYERS WITH THE OL POKER ROOMS:spit:

Please try poker indicator @benaars
    • ILIKEL4UGHING
      ILIKEL4UGHING
      Bronze
      sorry, it's holdem indicator
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      To all players,

Please be advise that any use of external assistance programme like Holdem Indicator will result in a permanent ban from the network as well as potential confiscation of player balances.
    • sharkwang
      sharkwang
      Bronze
      don't use any third party hud tools, gg will lock your account, they forbid all hud software, even confiscate your money on table, that's insane.

we players has right to use any info displayed on table whether historical or current to play against villain.

Anyway if the room is afraid of players using normal info from tables to analyze their dealing system and actual rake rate. There is no reason to play on it,right?
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hi Jerry,

The network security will not confiscate your monies if you use HUD - players will only be given a warning. However for repeated offences that might happen though but not without due warning.

Regards
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Bronze
      Dear Rep,

Could you please give an official clarification:

When playing at N8 and other poker platforms at the same time, is it allowed to use HUDs (and/or hotkey scripts) which do not interact with the N8 client in any way but which only aid the play at the other platforms at the same time (e.g. StarsHelper, Pokertracker 4 with no converter)?
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hello Tony

The official line so far is no external software assistance is allowed.

If it doesn't interfere with Natural8, I dont think it will be an issue.
    • tennajkrajsi
      tennajkrajsi
      Bronze
      how ppl track they winrate when there is no Hands history
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Spreadsheets like a boss :D
      Or has Pokercraft improved finally? it was always way off probably not including rake?
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Im afraid Pokercraft is the only way to go in the foreseeable future
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      PokerCraft doesn't include rake, but you can just ask the rake from customer support if you like. Also, I am not sure if it calculates all-in insurances in the right way, when you lose the hand but keep your chips due the insurance.

At least the Balance status is right :D
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Natural8Rep
      To all players,

Please be advise that any use of external assistance programme like Holdem Indicator will result in a permanent ban from the network as well as potential confiscation of player balances.
      On a related note, what's the network's policy on strategic charts that are static images?

The reason why I'm curious is that, in a Facebook post, N8 has publicly endorsed what it calls a 'GTO chart' for AoF Holdem.

Even though the chart is unhelpful because the ranges of the actual opponents tend to be much looser than this 'equilibrium', its publication has created an interesting precedent showing that GG allows some of those charts that are prohibited by PokerStars as 'too advanced'.

So do I take it right that GG allows to use any number of static images loaded manually (not depending on the situations at the tables) as strategic reference material during play? If not any, then what exactly kinds of image (chart) collections are allowed?
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hello Tony

As far as we know, charts are fine, but HUDs have always been a big nono.
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      The free HUD is Pokercraft
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      HUD means head-up display. In other words, it's a display that comes on top of the table. There is no HUD within PokerCraft.
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hey guys,

We are excited to say that we finally have something that is actually a HUD. With our new Smart HUD, you can quickly learn your opponent's tendencies on the spot, and use them to your strategic advantage. In the past, we understand the use of 3rd party software was banned. Fortunately, we have found a middle ground with the advent of our Smart HUD.

The Smart HUD Box will provide a more detailed statistic about the players around you. Simply click anywhere on the player's avatar, and click on the HUD Box Button.

• la55i
      la55i
      Haha. So you basically give no real info that a real hud would give on the player's tendencies?

You said that "you can quickly learn your opponent's tendencies on the spot"
      How does seeing his luck, or some kind of a streak or your previous hands, help us see his tendencies?

Basically these luck things you show are totally irrelevant and induce gambling for those individuals who are suffering from the gamblers fallacy.

Okay the smart hud box could give some additional useful information, but it is very very limited. In cash games you can just see if the guy is losing or winning over a small sample?