deactivated account?

• rstezy

My gf recently opened an account here, and we live together and in a previous thread I had asked if this would be ok and was told yes, but there would probably be an ID check required, so she passes the test, gets the id request and submits her id. then all of a sudden today her account is deactivated, with no reason given or notification. I find this extremely unprofessional and don't really understand what happened. anyone else experience similar curcumstances? or do any of the mods have any idea why this could be
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello rstezy,

In general there is no problem with multiple accounts being registered from the same household. Especially when the different people in the household obviously use their own accounts and there is no 'abuse' of the offer going on there is no problem with this.

Our support does however reserve the right to close accounts which they believe might be trying to take advantage of the offer or are only not truly being used be the people they are signed up under.

Apparently this was the case with your girlfriends account. As such I am sorry to say she won't be able to receive starting capital.

Best regards