redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by danielasso
      I've made a Heads-Up 2$/4$ video on FullTilt

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=6EC5673X

38 mins, 101 MB

I hope for comments and discussions.
      Ty

(my english is not good, but I hope you understand me)
      cool, downloading it now, will watch later

have you considered playing the HU SNGs isntead? (you pay less rake there at these levels )
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Thanks for the video.. looks interesting, as I myself like the HU action. At least I don't have to have gold rank to watch this one :D
    • danielasso
      danielasso
      Bronze
      I know there are some players who makes $$$ playing HU FL SnG on FTilt

search pokerjoda and Blondini9 on Sharkscope ;)

I dont know if I will play sng / sng hu or tournaments

Now I've played only 6-max games up to 5/10 and I've just tried 2 mini-sessions 2/4 HU

Let's see
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I played 1 $210 SNG but got outplayed, he hit quads etc the whole time :D

Downloading now, will watch and comment soon (I kinda have to since I asked for it ;) )
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Here we go;

First hand, if the river was a blank like a 3 you should probably bet again, he won't fold A high or any lower pair there and you have an easy fold against a raise.

2nd hand; by default I bluff that flop, especially in the beginning. It's a dry flop and you will win the hand pretty often. You also get a feeling for whether he likes to fold or call a lot after limping preflop. Since this situation will occur very frequently, you want to find that out as quickly as possible. Like at ~1:20 you find out he does fold on about the same board (KJx vs QTx)

1:32, T4o fold is fine in this game because the rake is so high

The K3o hand, your calldown isn't too bad considering the way you know him, but I think you should take a note that not cbetting after 3-betting preflop is very strong.

2:15, I usually raise QTo preflop against guys like this, checking isn't too bad either

~2.40, again I just bet the flop to find out what he's doing in limped pots. It's very important to get a feel for that early on in the match.

~3.30 52s should be a very easy fold against a guy like this ;)

~3.45 You really have to get in more bets with top pair. There are only a few hands in his range that beat you, and the AA hand made me think that if he has a superstrong hand he will slowplay it, so you shouldn't be scared. You could either play call flop - raise turn or 3-bet flop, he's a fish so you don't need to worry too much about balancing your lines. Also the bet with 75 shows that he doesn't just bet the nuts only.

~4.15 Dont try to check/raise the river so early in the match. When you play a lot of hands you can get a feeling for the way he plays, and whether he will bet often when you check to him or not. Early on you should just go for standard lines almost all the time, he only has 10BB, so every BB you take can make a difference in 1 of the next hands aswell. Interesting point in that hand is that he called the flop with a gutshot, this means you will have to bet the turn more often in a limped pot, because his range consists of a lot of hands that he will probably fold there.

~4.55 I don't really like the turn autobet. The 2 is awful, the only thing he will call here again is a flushdraw, and you split with all jacks. I like a passive line here more. After he raises you just have to fold, you won't win enough of the times here on this board. Loose passive usually means that he doesn't bluff a lot, especially not bluffraise.

~6.00 Again it's a decent board to bluff, but you will have to bet the turn quite a lot since he won't fold hands like J4 directly probably.

~6.20 Very very interesting that he fold on a 422 board, usually people never fold there so you should take a mental note of that ;)

~6.40 Why do you bet "because you have a pair"? Which worse hands will call you here? Which better hands will fold? He already showed that he folds overcards to a bet, so I don't like the bet here really.

~7.10 Good fold, there's nothing you beat anymore after the 4 came, I would have usually folded on just about any rivercard though.

~7.25 I still bet the turn, he showed that he calls gutshots, there are a lot of gutshots so you have to bet again to make them fold, he could also have a 3 or something. I don't like to give a freecard to 10 outs here, especially not since you don't know if he will bluff you often on the river.

This is all for today, I have to sleep now (and it takes quite some time to do it this way) :P
    • danielasso
      danielasso
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      2nd hand; by default I bluff that flop, especially in the beginning. It's a dry flop and you will win the hand pretty often. You also get a feeling for whether he likes to fold or call a lot after limping preflop. Since this situation will occur very frequently, you want to find that out as quickly as possible. Like at ~1:20 you find out he does fold on about the same board (KJx vs QTx)
      Ok ;) I'll do it

~3.45 You really have to get in more bets with top pair. There are only a few hands in his range that beat you, and the AA hand made me think that if he has a superstrong hand he will slowplay it, so you shouldn't be scared. You could either play call flop - raise turn or 3-bet flop, he's a fish so you don't need to worry too much about balancing your lines. Also the bet with 75 shows that he doesn't just bet the nuts only.
      Normally I play call flop + raise turn, but it was the 1st c/r on the flop so I put him on a TP at least... but you have to considering that I'm not a good HU player, so I made some mistakes

~4.55 I don't really like the turn autobet. The 2 is awful, the only thing he will call here again is a flushdraw, and you split with all jacks. I like a passive line here more. After he raises you just have to fold, you won't win enough of the times here on this board. Loose passive usually means that he doesn't bluff a lot, especially not bluffraise.
      I bet the turn against his draws ! also gut-shot are possibles: KQ, KT, QT
      but I had to fold of course :)

~6.00 Again it's a decent board to bluff, but you will have to bet the turn quite a lot since he won't fold hands like J4 directly probably.
      Ok !
      more autobet on rainbow flops !

~6.40 Why do you bet "because you have a pair"? Which worse hands will call you here? Which better hands will fold? He already showed that he folds overcards to a bet, so I don't like the bet here really.
      Ok. I had to play passive line to induce some kind of stupid bluffs . I understand

~7.25 I still bet the turn, he showed that he calls gutshots, there are a lot of gutshots so you have to bet again to make them fold, he could also have a 3 or something. I don't like to give a freecard to 10 outs here, especially not since you don't know if he will bluff you often on the river.
      I'm not always ahead with my pair of 4 I think, but bet-turn for free SD is also valuable

Ty for this 1st part :)
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      ~9.10 I'd raise K9o, it's pretty decent and you have him dominated a lot

~9.30 Again I like a bet here more to protect from possible draws

~11.20 I raise T4s, he's short and will fold his hand often. Also if you hit a pair you will be ahead often.

~13.00 I like a donkbet on the turn better, he seems to be a bit on tilt and if he really is he will raise here a lot and then you can 3-bet. Also because he has been a bit passive there's a pretty big chance he will check behind there which means you will miss a lot of value.

Gotta go again, will do rest some other time :P
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      ~13.35 I don't like the raise with A2s, better just check and let him bluff at you postflop.

~13.50 You get 5.5:3.5 which is something like 1.57:1 which means you need only 39% equity. 54s has 41.5% against a random hand, so you should raise ;) No big mistake though.

~14.15 I don't like the turnbet, you're gonna win this hand like alway, let him bluff you and if he doesn't bet the turn you can bet the river, protection isn't important.

~14.30 76o should be an easy allin, 42% against a random hand and you get 4.5:2.5 so you only need 36%.

~15.35, again just try to bluff this flop, you want to find out how a player plays as early as possible.

~16.30 I dont like a raise either, many people won't valuebet thin there and you're either against a bluff or a strong hand, a bluff folds and you will lose from a strong hand. Also the SD information is important early on.

~17.05 You shoud check/raise this flop. You should also bluff a lot on those flops, and you don't want your range to be only an A or a bluff, since they can always call down K high then. When he knows you bluff those boards he will call you down light and you need to get the value from 2nd pair.

~18.40 Why do you try to bluff on this board and not on some boards earlier in the vid?

~19.50 I fold J2o, it's an awful hand with an awful playability postflop, better to play 74o or something then ;)

~21.15 K8s is good for a raise, he showed that he raises some hands, so his range won't include hands that dominate you like KJ, KT etc.

~21.45 I call J9s directly there, you have a backdoor straight and flushdraw, and your pair outs will be good a decent amount of the time aswell. I don't really mind the J9s 3-bet, you said yourself that he's tight postflop, so you should try 3-betting some of those hands and see how he reacts to it.

~23.00 You could also call once with K high and see what he does on the turn.

~24.10 He's german, so a raise HU IP on the flop isn't very strong most of the time, when all draws beat you you have an easy fold.

~29.30 I don't like call flop check/raise turn. Just check/raise the flop directly, I don't really see any benefits in c/c c/r. And why would you c/r the river? This really looks like fancy play syndrome to me.

~30.15 I would play call flop - raise turn as a default, you have top pair and he most likely has a wide 3-bet range.

~32.15 Why do you raise the flop? You have 10 outs a lot of the time, but you never raise strong hands here, so I like call flop - raise turn better actually. Once you get the read that he donk/folds, start raising a lot of his donks.

~33.15 The T is awful, but you say you "have to bet again", why do you have to? Which hands do you bet against?

~34.40 Just bet the turn, you're gonna be ahead so much and all hands have a lot of outs against you. You can't valuebet the river, he could have a lot of better pairs that he just doesn't bet.

~36.55 You mentioned that he folds a lot, check/raising gutshots is profitable in that situation, you really have to put guys like this under pressure and give them the option to fold a lot.

~37.50 Once he checks the turn it's a draw so often that you can call KQ high here in my opinion.

I have a few comments in general. You shouldn't take things I say as offensive, I just say the things the way I feel about them, sometimes it could be a bit harsh, but its not meant that way.

First thing is that I think that you are too emotional about the game, it's FLHU and you get suckouts all the time, "coolers" all the time aswell.

Also it seems that you don't get enough value, you really have to bet more because the ranges are a lot wider than in SH. Bottom pair is a favorite most of the time.

I also think you have to adapt more, this game is all about adaption. When somebody folds a lot, bluff close to any2, when he doesn't fold just valuebet everything etc etc. He folds the turn a lot? Bet every turn.
    • danielasso
      danielasso
      Bronze
      ~13.35 I don't like the raise with A2s, better just check and let him bluff at you postflop.
      which As and Ao you raise in this situation ?

~14.15 I don't like the turnbet, you're gonna win this hand like alway, let him bluff you and if he doesn't bet the turn you can bet the river, protection isn't important.
      I understand :) You are right !!!!!!

~14.30 76o should be an easy allin, 42% against a random hand and you get 4.5:2.5 so you only need 36%.
      I see 3.5 : 2.5

~18.40 Why do you try to bluff on this board and not on some boards earlier in the vid?
      Isn't good with T5o?
      Just tried... However I'm not a good HU player

~23.00 You could also call once with K high and see what he does on the turn.
      That's what I did

~29.30 I don't like call flop check/raise turn. Just check/raise the flop directly, I don't really see any benefits in c/c c/r. And why would you c/r the river? This really looks like fancy play syndrome to me.
      Totally wrong :tongue:

~33.15 The T is awful, but you say you "have to bet again", why do you have to? Which hands do you bet against?
      You think he has K or T very often ?
      My bet turn is a mistake, but if he has some gut-shots ?

~34.40 Just bet the turn, you're gonna be ahead so much and all hands have a lot of outs against you. You can't valuebet the river, he could have a lot of better pairs that he just doesn't bet.
      Ty... I was playing weak :(

~37.50 Once he checks the turn it's a draw so often that you can call KQ high here in my opinion.
      I had to bet turn with K high for free SD ?

Ty very much.
      Your comments make me understand how many mistakes I do :D

In fact when I play HUFL I'm afraid about Tilt
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Probably A7s+ and A8o+

-

He has 1.50 left in his stack, 3 in the pot already so 4.5, and you still need put only $2.5 more in (dont forget your own SB)

I like the bet, I was just wondering why you didn't bluff on those flops earlier :P

No you didnt at 23:00 :P

I don't like the river c/r anyway, he will never bet hands like lower pocket pairs, only a Q or a K, and if he has AK he might raise it so you can 3-bet.

I'm actually not sure if I like the bet, I think I would bet aswell, but I was more concerned about the auto-bet. In situations like this you should take at least a little bit of time to think about the situation, because that card really is horrible.

Nope, because you don't want to see a check/raise, but on the river you get 6:1 so you only need to be good 1 in 7 times, and I'm pretty sure you're good more than that, this line is either a monster or a draw, and it's useful info anyway.
    • danielasso
      danielasso
      Bronze
      Nope, because you don't want to see a check/raise, but on the river you get 6:1 so you only need to be good 1 in 7 times, and I'm pretty sure you're good more than that, this line is either a monster or a draw, and it's useful info anyway.
      we are talking about K high hand..

When I had 44 in a board draw heavy you prefer a bet only becouse I was playing against very passive opponent ?
      And against aggressive opponents check behind to bluff induce is ok ?

Even other hands like A4 and K4 I have check behind the turn with bottom pair if you remember...

I would understand this

Ty
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      The situation was different, he bet/3-bet the flop, while in the other situations your opponents just c/c a flopbet.