anyone having problems with connection now?

• 7 replies
    • aceKITTY
      aceKITTY
      Bronze
      Been on all afternoon with no problems - sorry mate :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problems here, but hardly used.

Did notice quite a lengthy software upgrade, so might have had something to do with it.

Such problems are usually only temporary so stick at it.

Bart
    • jp2570
      jp2570
      Bronze
      Hey,

I posted the earier message on the Titan connection. I found that it was my internet connection randomly disconnecting. Its more to do with my service provider (02) as all other networks in my area work fine. Not that i'm stealing other conections :0 . Titan from my experience has the occasional lag, as does most other sites, but i would check your internet
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      What about now?

I'm not able to connect to Titan poker server... can connect on Mansion. Any ideas anyone?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      usually nobody is able to connect just before update, should work fine now, right? ;)

edit: heh, I was connected for about 5 sec, then they kicked me out. I cannot connect again :D
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Must be some sort of server maintenance.

Guess that leaves me *cough*, *cough*, short stacking on Mansion... :baby:
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      my pers exp> i get disconnected usually at least 1 a day, even though my net connection is now strong and fe IE goes at the time..

so i wouldnt be that sure abt the problem being solely on the side of user, fe.. the constant freezing of all tables last week.. and then from time to time being busted from server totally.. but its better now, it seems they have fixed it somehow