Partypoints counting incorrect

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      Hey guys.

I am getting suspicious that my partypoints for clearing the bonus is not counting correctly. I have 35 partypoints right now (plus 3 points in bi tournaments) and its says in the bonus page i still have 276,4 to clear, wich is counting that i only have aquired 23,6 points.

And my startegy points are very low too. Couting 28 points, but is probably the delay that is causing less points

And btw, 1partypoint=1,5strategypoints right?

Thank you for your time
  • 5 replies
    • Flopsy86
      Flopsy86
      Bronze
      All the SNG tournaments at party poker this week have been awarding double party points to all players and the bonus states we have to earn 300 basic party points (ie. not multiplied). This might explain why your strategy points are lower than usual because it only applies to the basic party points we earn.

Party poker is slow to update the points, I sometimes have to restart the software just to see my point balance update. Also I've noticed that pokerstrategy points update only once daily.

However if you've been playing a lot of SNG's mainly this week then this might be why.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      Also, Party doesn't update points on the weekends.

Devin
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      @Flopsy: Yes, Im playing a lot of sng's. Thats the only thing I've been doing

I made a test right now. Played two sessions of SnG $1 turbo, 0,20 cents rake

I get 0,40 partypoints for two session. So $1 rake = 1 partypoint

I dont know if this is beacause of the weekend, but sometimes i get de double points ($1 rake = 2 partypoints) This doublepoints is the one that you are talking?

So if I have 40 partypoints wich i gained using the system $1rake = 2 partypoints, i basically have 20 basicpoints?

Thank you all for your feedback ;)
    • Flopsy86
      Flopsy86
      Bronze
      the $1 rake taken by party poker in tournament fees should generate 2 basic party points according to their rake guidelines. The basic party points are points which are awarded to you according to party pokers basic rake guidelines. Hence you should always get 2 party points for every 5 $1 SNG's you play.

But as all SNG players this week have been getting double points on their SNG fees, every $1 of rake will generate 4 party points but you should not include the 2 bonus party points towards your 300 party point bonus nor should you include these 2 bonus party points towards your pokerstrategy points.

Also these bonus party points only get added on at the end of each day.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      Thank you Flopsy, I guess everything is right them