Clearing bonus

• moliugelis
      moliugelis
      Bronze
      Hello. I wanted to ask can i clear the bonus with points earned on betting. And is it good idea to bet on events wich "MUST" win. Like u bet on events wich odds is like 1.05 or less?
  • 4 replies
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      I think you can't.

The bonus can only be cleared with points from poker tables.

If you enter in "MY ACCOUNT" section with the party poker software opened you can see that this bonus is only valid for poker.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      I don't think your points earned from bets count, think it only applies to poker when you are clearing a poker bonus. I could be wrong though.

Betting on events with odds or 1.05 or less. I wouldn't. Not much value there. You can if you want though. Why not lay down a bet on a game thats paying around even to plus money.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by moliugelis
      Hello. I wanted to ask can i clear the bonus with points earned on betting. And is it good idea to bet on events wich "MUST" win. Like u bet on events wich odds is like 1.05 or less?
      Lol i don't bet but it sounds really crazy idea. I would compare that with poker. I wouldn't bet 1,05 against 1 even on AA if you know what i mean. To bad.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      DO NOT under any circumstances take your poker money and start playing anything other than poker with it. Besides the fact there is no sure thing in betting at all, I do believe it is against the TOS.