This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

UNrecorded Hand History in Partty Poker

• bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      I was playing several tables when all of a suddent, I was disconnected but managed to get connected in time.

I did notice that elephant didnt record the said hand that I was playing in at that time as the hand history said that it is not available but has to be requested by email.

is there a way for me to include the said hand in my elephant database?

when i checked the hands section its not there and the tracker didnt recognize the changes in my overall sum $...

please advise as to how i can fix this.

thanks
  • 2 replies
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      i again played this morning at party poker and in the middle of the hand i got the establishing internet connection thing again...

though i won the hand the said hand wasnt recorded by elephant???

is this a bug??? cant elephant record hands even though my hand history doesnt have it????

thanks.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      No we are not suppoting email handhistories yet. So please save them somewhere on your pc, we will work on this task lateron, but we concentrate on bugs first.