I really don't get it !

• dangerousmind
      In some kind of response to: deactivated account? by rstezy

I had exactly the same problem here with my girlfriend... :evil: , but that's not the point.

I don't understand why rstezy was told that it will be no problem if his girlfriend will register form the same household and why there is noting about registering two or more accounts from same network in your Terms and Conditions ?!

If we where told in any way, that this could be a problem, we could use other bonuses like invite-a-friend from one of the platforms. Now we can't do that either because our friends have already an account on that respective platform. :(

Also, I don't see how can this prevent some persons to have multiple account and receive multiple bonuses. They can always go to an internet cafe or use a proxy, etc. to get those accounts registered and you won't have anything against them, please correct me if I'm wrong.

The only thing that you do is to act unprofessionally, create problems, upset people and close some accounts that made no mistake.

• 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello dangerousmind,

There is nothing in the terms & conditions forbidding the registration of multiple accounts from the same household because it is not forbidden.

The reasons why the accounts were de-activated had nothing to do with the IP address from which they were signed up but due to not having passed their respective security checks. While I can't and won't go into details, I can simply say that our support does not close accounts without a reason.

Best regards