* Keep upgrading your online courses and get more advanced
      * Post your daily goals

Time to study GL:f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:
      Im home freeee miclooo
  • 49 replies
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today very nice, study around 3hours already and just finished work. Will study some more now with preflop ranges etc. GL son
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Yesterday was good won 70 euros and start to remember more from the preflop ranges, postflop im still lost on many spots but lets finish preflop first before trying to build the postflop game.
      Today goals are:

* Equity trainer 100 hands or more
      * Study preflop ranges 2-3 times and try to remember it by writing it down
      * Meditate 20 minutes
      * Reflect over the day about what went easy/hard etc

Stop thinking about things before you even tried doing them.
      - Josi boi
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Yesterdays equity trainer was very hard and i will change Equity trainer from 100hands to 2 x 30minute sessions every day instead.
      Avg error 5.25
      Im very lost at the postflop equity and its kind of hard atm.
      Preflop ranges are getting easier atleast the RFI ranges haha.
      Today goals are:

* 2x 30min equity trainer sessions with notetaking on what you guessed wrong and write out similiar spots and do the equity
      * Preflop ranges co-sb against 3b
      * Medidate 20minute :f_drink:
      * Reflect over the day

Focus on quality and alot of small breaks with ice cold :f_drink:
      Gl na
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today was hardest day so far, the studying was frustrating. Tried to remember the preflop ranges all in once and to long study sessions. Luckily i find some good balance with nice breaks doing something else so today i remember everything i did around 80-95 procent. Tomorrow i will repeat the same until everything is super easy.
      The poker tables hit me hard on turns today lost around 2 buy ins and was so confused in alot of turn spots. Will for sure get better after im done with the preflop ranges.
      Medidation is going great i did 3 sessions today with future goals that im visualising and trying to see them come true.

Tomorrow will be mostly focus on preflop ranges and a little bit video theory before i go to work.
      Sweet dreams xoxo
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Wow start to remember everything perfect, added 2 more positions and its getting easier:f_thumbsup:
      I know its not that special but hey imagine in 2months i will be the kiiiiiiinggggg around here im home freeee!:f_love: :f_love:
      Work start in 2hours so will finish my delicous omellete and study some more! CU
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today very tired from work and 2 gym sessions on the bag , starting to kick better and better with the muay thai.
      Preflop ranges i learned 2 more positions. Also did som equity trainer 40 hands average error 2.88 :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup:
      Will study preflop ranges 20 minutes more before sleep . sweet kisses:f_love:
      Great work everybody great great great
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi FailLearnImprove,

Wish you good luck in achieving your goals and so far it looks like your making good progress :f_thumbsup:
      Have you read 5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player? And also remember to check out the English Community Coachings & Streams Schedule.
      One last place to visit is Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

I look forward to reading future posts and good luck at the tables :f_drink:

My regards

Matt
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Thank you Matt i checked it out it looks like it can help me alot and probably will haha.
      I will start study it as soon as im done with preflop ranges:f_drink:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today im so tired from work i arrive home around 19.30 i eat some food and then i start my longest medidation session yet. I was in it for 60minutes and it was pretty hard for sometimes to let the hard thoughts that came up pass by.

After that i felt very nice and refreshed so i start study some preflop ranges and now i remember all positions and also looked into what to start flat against 3b.
      Today i didnt wanna do Equity trainer but i did 50 hands in pain and got great results with Average error 4.23:f_biggrin:
      Now will watch some https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6CdImv7dqc
      Great before sleep imos:f_thumbsup:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today felt a bit low after work so i went to the gym for about 1,5hours and then a ice cold shower for 5minutes it really got my weak thoughts firing and the bitching stopped.
      Then studied ranges 20-30minutes and equity trainer .
      Ranges it getting better, alot easier to remember if compared to first days.
      Equity trainer i thought i didnt knew to well but i got Averga error 3.64 on 51 hands:f_love:
      So tired wanna sleep now but will do a small medidation session because i did my 20min session this morning already.

GLGL
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today woke up did medidation 20min, went to work it was kind of fun almost sold for $2k to a guy who didnt want the thing it was so close haha.
      After work i medidate again 20minute felt a very nice high feeling inside the session something i cant describe to well just that it feel like nothing else and you just want to keep it for as long as possible. Then i study ranges little bit and also read one article here in pokerstrategy that was kind of good will read one more tomorrow.
      Then i decided to play , first hour lost little bit and got sucked out but i kept playing my ranges that i almost remember now and ended the session $ 100 +:f_drink:
      Then i did equity trainer 100 hands with average error 3.69 % !!!!
      Tomorrow work again i think it my 8th day in a row but no problem for a king!
      GG all

The medidation i started with about 2days before i started this blog and its amazing, the dicipline and energy and my sleep is improved so much:f_biggrin:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Very tired today from work and last night didnt sleep to good.
      Tried to study the ranges but nothing happened in my brain and did medidation 2x 20 minutes hard to focus there too.
      Just finished equitytrainer 76 hands 4.33 % average error.
      Will relax now then tomorrow will be a better day!:f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today many different feelings, still a bit tired but catched up after my medidation session after work.
      Then i studied some of the ranges and realized it will take some time this things.
      I start to understand the concept better now and vs before and that feels alot better and makes everything easier.

Also equity trainer i start to understand the boards more and more, today i did 70 hands with Avg error 3.60%.
      I will master these things before 2018 with consistent training everyday no matter what. I feel alot better overall also when learning new things so this will just be awesome imos:f_love: :f_drink: :f_drink:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today so tired after work 9th day in a row. Studied for 10minute then started grind about 2hours. Failed all bluffs, got sucked out 1 river when i knew he sucked out but check called anyway just snapped call, then after i quit. Realized i was so tired haha. Never tilted though pretty cool. Mostly because i followed my ranges so it helps alot and thats nice.
      Lost $ 70 no problem because i didnt play well postflop so i have some catching up to do.
      Did my equity trainer after and it was the hardest session so far couldnt think for a moment .
      55 hands error 4.82 %.
      Tomorrow i have holiday so it will be nice catching up on poker:f_cool:
      Good night and tomorrow will be a great day:f_thumbsup:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today session went well, played alot better then yesterday but it will probably take some hours to get used to all the different hands.
      I put 50 % of all my ranges in my equitylab so i can look at it while im playing and that makes everything alot easier:f_thumbsup:
      Today equity score so far: 60 hands error 3.95%
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Great work mate!
      102 hands equity average error 4.12 %
      Will start slowing down and looking at the details more and repeat the small steps until i master it before i move on.
      Start doing everything that i dont wanna do so i can get the results that i never had.
      Now will medidate then sleep peace:f_drink:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today everything was so hard except playing. Headache all day long so did 2 medidation session and the second one was really nice ath feeling.
      After work watched some theory videos then started playing. Tables was very nice and all my moves worked:f_drink:
      Then did some equity 50 hands 5.41 % .
      So tired now in the evenings so tomorrow i will take a break from the equity because my results have went apeshit:f_o:
      Will do some yoga or medidation now then sleep glgl
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      Today poker session went well at first, little bit to loose play but overall okey. Then i played way to long of a session over 2hours and everything got out of control. Lost just 1 BI but played awful last 30minute. Luckily i quit and did some meditation and now i feel so clear and nice just 20minute later , amazing imo:f_biggrin:
      New rules when i play poker
      * Max 3 tables until you know all ranges 80-90 %
      * Put alarm max 90minute sessions
      * Play tighter oop because even if you get lucky that doesnt even happen that often you will have a very hard time to get paid!

Now i will look some theory videos and take notes and then play some poker again:f_drink:
    • FailLearnImprove
      FailLearnImprove
      Basic
      My last session went better had alot of patience but played a little bit to tight because im not sure about the ranges.
      Also looked some theory videos and had some aha moments that im very happy about:f_biggrin:
      Tomorrow repeat ranges again and repeat all the theory videos i watched today.

Equity 51 hands 5.67 % error