[NL2-NL10] Lessons learned

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Just had a really depressing session last night. Unlucky a few times, lucky a few other times and then some totally wrong-headed awful decisions completely outlawed by SSS.

Went through my session with Hand Grabber this morning and discovered that: the total amount of money I lost from bad decisions was equal (almost to the $) to the amount I was down at the end of the session.

That is, my good luck and my bad luck almost exactly evened each other out, whereas my weak play (e.g. playing T,T in early pos. or bidding for the pot in freeplays with mediocre hands) accounted for my entire loss over the session.

There's a lesson there, I think. But will I learn it... :(
  • 3 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Of course you will learn it, just keep up the good work with studying and following the forum threads. The success doesn't come over night, but if you try hard enough it comes for sure.
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Yes you will learn it if you keep up your study! Everybody makes a lot of mistakes in the beginning. You are doing your job posting hands here, asking questions and attending the coachings. Reviewing your hands is also essential for you to improve your game.

Soon enough you'll find your bankrol is getting fatter. Good luck!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Yes you will learn it if you keep up your study! Everybody makes a lot of mistakes in the beginning. You are doing your job posting hands here, asking questions and attending the coachings. Reviewing your hands is also essential for you to improve your game.

Soon enough you'll find your bankrol is getting fatter. Good luck!
      Good luck mate, looking forward to your progress! :)