pokerluva new in town

• pokerluva
      Hi e1, i have failed this stupid quiz 3 times now yet i put the strategy into practice in my pokerroomschool account,i had $18.65 left,i waited for big blinds always,100% of my cards were great betting cards and wond 25 BB hands and kept moving on,as soon as the table got to as low as 6 players i left,i am now holding $36.45 in my account,thats a profit of double, minus a few cents,i can now see how the bankroll management works,hole cards and mainly betting,3 times tonight i had great hands with little money and the bigtimers had plenty,i left with 30x the big blind on 2 occassions,the only problem with the pokroomschool is its all limit poker.cie la vie.
      if nothing else and i dont pass the quiz at least i say,tyvvm for the poker strategy and bankroll management from those videos,they r the holdems best friend,.pokerluva :) :) :)
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      Welcome to PS pokerluva,

AS for passing the test make sure you read the basic NL articles until you understand every little bit of them as this is what the quiz is based on and you should be ok.