This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Fr (Sss) Qq

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG:
      $5.99
      Hero:
      $2.36

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q:spade: , Q:diamond:
      UTG calls $0.10, UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, 7 folds, UTG raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.95) A:club: , 2:heart: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.90, UTG raises to $5.09 (All-In), Hero raises to $1.46 (All-In).

Turn: ($8.50) K:club:
      River: ($8.50) 6:heart: (1 players)

Final Pot: $8.50

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Qs Qd)
      UTG shows two pairs, aces and sixes (Ad 6d)

UTG wins with two pairs, aces and sixes (Ad 6d)

What did I do wrong here? I should have check folded when villian went all in because there is an ace?
  • 6 replies
    • YerzY
      YerzY
      Bronze
      I think PUSH IT pre flop.
      When U R on flop Cbet is ok, but U bet more than half of your remaining stack so it's better to push all-in on flop.
      But if u look to basic articles u find chart which say something like
      if there is raise behind U, then U push all-in with QQ even if when your remaining stack to your invested money is higher then 4:1
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      with push it you mean all in? :)

i see but even if i did the all in push, i would still have lost right?
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      push to his reraise preflop.

as played your c-bet is more than 50% of your stack so you should also push here.

yes push means to move all-in :)

You would have lost, but that doesn't matter! You would win 70% of all cases where you go all in with QQ vs A6 preflop, thus in long term this will show great profit. Make a note on the guy for making such terrible play as to reraise preflop with A6 and welcome him to your board the next time you see him online =)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      thank you :) i got a program that makes automatic notes on everybody so he is already marked next time i see him :evil:
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi wowadvisor,

we dont call preflop with ss strategy push allin preflop would be the right play. Btw thanks guys really nice helping in the community.

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze