Pokerstars,Ipoker.

• Sandeens21
      Sandeens21
      Bronze
      So i was send application to you. You said that i am on silver team, now you refuse my contract because i cant play on pokerstars because i made a self exlucsion, from you i dont need a bankroll to play on ipoker, only what i want is coaching?
      Did i ask you much?? I was said until i get back on pokerstars i play there! But no! I cant!
      I really want to be in your team, but i cant!
  • 9 replies
    • salive
      salive
      Bronze
      SpinLegends just don't work with Ipoker network. So it is impossible for you to be a part of the team, playing there.
    • jjumarou
      jjumarou
      Bronze
      party poker???
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      So far I know you need to play on Pokerstars if you want to participate with Spinlegends.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • seba10k
      seba10k
      Bronze
      I LOVE SPINS:f_p:
    • Djmickre
      Djmickre
      Basic
      I dont like spins
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Djmickre

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Ratatuj
      Ratatuj
      Hello, Sandeens21. We offer coaching without stacking only to a very tiny number of already established players that normally are already beating $15+. Low stakes players rise up the limits rather quickly using our strategies and don't have bankrolls big enough to play there with their own funds. That's why we provide our players with money as well - just to not let them waste time on building bankrolls by grinding.
    • Post removed

• Post removed