This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I dont know what im doing wrong (sss)

• kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Your right but i can see why wowadvisor is having trouble. On ipoker its hard to find a table that doesnt have 4 Shortstackers on and in general its a very tight platform.
      Not only that the good tables all have at least 8 player waiting lists and by the time you get on them there full of shortstackers too and all the fish have left.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Your right but i can see why wowadvisor is having trouble. On ipoker its hard to find a table that doesnt have 4 Shortstackers on and in general its a very tight platform.
      Not only that the good tables all have at least 8 player waiting lists and by the time you get on them there full of shortstackers too and all the fish have left.
      Well, I play at different times and Ive noticed a 6 hr period of long waiting lists too but thats not all day.
      btw, waiting lists = more ppl playing = more fish imo