Titan Secret

• jp2570
      jp2570
      Bronze
      Hey guys, just a little something i found to help you out when trying to work out peoples hand ranges. When a bet on the river is called between two or more opponents and the losing hands are mucked, you can view the hands that were mucked!

Click on 'Current hand:' in the top left of the screen which shows you the hand historys. You will see all the hands that were still in action after the river! Must be a fault with the programming.

Hope this helps

cheers
      jp2570
  • 11 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by jp2570
      Click on 'Current hand:' in the top left of the screen which shows you the hand historys. You will see all the hands that were still in action after the river! Must be a fault with the programming.

I'm sorry I'm too tired to post something serious ;)

It's normal and every platform allow you to see mucked hands at showdown (every tracking software does it too). Let others to explain why / I can't find it atm...
    • jp2570
      jp2570
      Bronze
      lol nice pic.

You could probably mention it in the articles. It would have helped me out a lot.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by opal99

It's normal and every platform allow you to see mucked hands at showdown (every tracking software does it too). Let others to explain why / I can't find it atm...
      Not true at Poker Stars since i never could see hands when i showed my hands first and won. If you tell me how i can see them(yes i checked hand history) would be nice;)
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jp2570
      Must be a fault with the programming.
      [ ] Right

[x] Wrong
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      Originally posted by opal99

Not true at Poker Stars since i never could see hands when i showed my hands first and won. If you tell me how i can see them(yes i checked hand history) would be nice;)
      Last hand replay (upper left corner).
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I think that Stars and some other platform (party maybe?) removed this feature recently so that you can no longer see mucked hands in the HH..
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      you cant see mucked cards, if you weren't dealt cards in that hand (eg. you're sitting out or just observing)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I used to think that the novelty of seeing mucked hands was actually a given. Yet this is not the case.

On 888.com Pacfic Poker and on CakePoker you don't see your opponents hole cards if he has the ability to muck his hand. This makes a lot harder to actually pick up reads :o
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      I used to think that the novelty of seeing mucked hands was actually a given. Yet this is not the case.

On 888.com Pacfic Poker and on CakePoker you don't see your opponents hole cards if he has the ability to muck his hand. This makes a lot harder to actually pick up reads :o

wtf :) good to know before changing a platform! thx ;)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Doesn't Elephant also do this (well Titan anyway)?
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      You see all hands that went to showdown in the hand history at Cake or at least in my experience.