100 days to 100s - Spin And Go Challenge!

• 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      100 days to 100s!!!

Hello my name is Ivan Dimitrov, mmo_unstable on PS. Today I decided to try and change my life, and do what I should have done in past year, disregarding all my excuses that I didn't. I'm currently again on 7s, because I'm lazy and I'm mentally not a pro, hopefully that changes in the near future. Below I listed my goals which might be a bit vague, but it's a starting point and it's better to look forward to something rather than not.

General Poker Goals:
      [✔️]OUT OF 7s ALREADY!
      [x]Crush 15s(60-65ev over 1.5k-2k games)!
      [x]Crush 30s(50-60ev over 1.5-2k games)!
      [x]Beat 60s(40ev+ over some sample)!
      [x]Study 7 hours per week
      [✔️??( (for now)]Update Vlog every week at minimum(unless I have announcement/answering comments).

General Life Goals:
      [x]3-7 hours workout per week
      [x]7 hours practice/study coding per week
      [✔️??( ]Stop with the excuses!

Volume (2 tabling):
      [x]Min volume: 120 hours/month.
      [x]Average volume: 2000 games/month.
      [x]Beast volume: 3000 games/month.

I'll update the topic every few days with info/graphs and what I'm following from my plan and what's not going good.

I'm not sure If I can advertise my twitch here, and I'm sorry if it's forbiden, but anyway stop by and keep me in check with my challenge so I don't fuck it up :D

My platforms:
      Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ironfistf0u
      Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT75hwsVYsGmydLm7-JHRkw?

-------------------------------------------
      UPDATES:

Rules/Rant/News
      08.08.2017: Decided to run on 6 days grind week and one offday which won't count towards the challenge.
      19.08.2017: Changing the goal from 2k games to 120 hours per month(which is about 500 less games maybe).
      30.08.2017. Watch out for my stream on the 02.09.2017 about going back to 15s.

Progress:
      days 1-6: 321 games/56ev - 39 behind schedule - current Level 7s.
      days 7-12: 214 games/95ev - 136 games behind schedule - current level 7s.
      days 13-18: 281 games/114ev - 19 games behind schedule - current level 7s.
      days 19-24 446 games/101ev - 146 games ahead of schedule - current level 15s.
      Days 25-30 361 games/36ev - 61 ahead of schedule - Dropped to 7s
      Days 31-36 302 games/63ev - 2 head of chedule - 7s this one - Back to 15s on days 37-42,but already looking bad :D (Crocodile bad run Kappa) - Raising games goal to 325games.
  • 22 replies
    • Xanham
      Xanham
      Platinum
      Good luck! I'll certainly visit your stream when not streaming myself ;) Is there a schedule?

Too bad that you're in the wrong spin stable though :f_cool:

But it's interesting that you offer coaching up to 15$ spins while playing 7$ yourself :f_drink:
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      No need to needle, I'm playing 7s because I was inactive for a long time. Anyway there's no schedule for now, the more interest there is the more i'll stream.

HU FOR ROLLZ ALL DAY If you wish. Cheers :f_drink:
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      First 6 days about 39 tourneys behind track, started pretty bad, Might have to do a 200 games day down the road.

Will have a pre scheduled vacation friday to monday(was already planned and payed for before challenge), so I won't count those days. Also decided to count not count 1 day per week, so I can have a rest day,if I need it to not burnout. Next update(graph) will be on 17th cos' of the vacation,but would love to answer any questions in between the that time.
    • Xanham
      Xanham
      Platinum
      Looks swingy :f_cool: Very nice that you recovered from the downswing a bit. I think it can be tough to keep on playing well while losing chips (and money).
    • ppbpaul
      ppbpaul
      Basic
      Gl my ex coach i believe in you :f_biggrin:
      See u in the $100s in 100 days :f_thumbsup:
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Days 7-12 weren't very motivating for me. Didn't do much of anything I wanted to do nor played much. At least results are okay.

I have some nose surgery for next week scheduled so that will fuck up things a lot since I'll skip at least 3 days of doing anything. Doing my next update cos' of that on the 30th this month and hopefully playing 15s by then.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Good luck with your nose surgery this week :gl;

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Good luck with your nose surgery this week :gl;

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      Surgery's over thanks for the support. I feel like shit now. Might get back into to mix or not not sure atm. Def going to go for it after sunday, but before that not sure.
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Sup guys things are starting to go better, I'm still slacking and not doing everything I want to, but in part that's because of my recent surgery, threw me off a bit but also let me rest so we'll see.

I'll Jump into 15s this Saturday and will stream it if the next 2 days go well.

Apart from that I got hooked up a bit into wc3 and I'm considering streaming/casting games in that if people want to watch.

Next update next Wednesday!
    • Xanham
      Xanham
      Platinum
      Very nice results! I'll try to drop by on your 15$ stream.
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Hey guys quick update. I uploaded a highlight where something outrageous happens from Saturday's 15s stream. Go check it out at:
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Days 19-24 update:

Hello guys doing quite good if I have to say myself, 15s went better than I expected, played more than the past few weeks and results are good. Will probably post monthly goals from now on and I have a great highlight on Youtube coming in the next few days so stay tuned to catch it.

15s days 19-24 Graph :

September goals :

[x]Volume: 2000 games.
      [x]Take a shot at 30s before the month ends.
      [x]Stream atleast twice a week! Follow the adventure! https://www.twitch.tv/ironfistf0u
      [x]Start reading a book(I'm not sure which one yet hah).
      [x]Start doing more general life goals which are slacking at this point(train/study/ect).
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Days 25-30 didn't go well at all and this month I'm down 100 BI for less than 2 weeks. Running 50k chips below ev and kind of mentally fucked at the moment. Will take today/tomorrow off and might work on my game on Wednesday not sure yet.

Graph:

Anyway will open 100+ chests on Saturday so everyone go and follow https://www.twitch.tv/ironfistf0u so you don't miss out on the FUN :O . Hopefully next grind days will be better than the previous 10ish.

UPDATE:

Decided to not be a pussy and play today and Wednesday, also check out this GEM!
      --- More than one treasure hidden so don't be a bad boy and watch all of it :] .

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE Kappa Had a mental and physical meltdown which makes me think the bad run + burnout is in action. Also traveled during the night and in the day for 12 hours combined with my bad sleep the previous day is making me feel crazy tired. Will skip Wednesday and back on board with the challenge the next day!
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      quick tip - dont hero call me OTR with J high ;)

good luck! :f_drink:
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis

Hah I was curious and it was a bad day :) . Thanks for stopping by, come watch on saturday when i open 100+ chests! :)
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 100daysChallenge
      Originally posted by vuciitis

Hah I was curious and it was a bad day :) . Thanks for stopping by, come watch on saturday when i open 100+ chests! :)
      i wish you the best of luck with chests, but my experience tells me that you will be disapointed. there is like 2% RB on stars atm :f_confused:
    • Lawboyy
      Lawboyy
      Basic
      Nice challenge! :) Looking forward to see your progess man.
    • 100daysChallenge
      100daysChallenge
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lawboyy
      Nice challenge! :) Looking forward to see your progess man.
      Thank you man, tomorrow will be opening 100+ PokerStars Chests starting the stream at 9am CEST https://www.twitch.tv/ironfistf0u . Drop by and have fun :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Looks like I missed the stream yesterday. How was your session going?

Cheers,
      SDK1987