This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Won my first tournament

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Hey guys.

Iam very thankfull for pokerstrategy and all the guys are helping me improve my game. I am so happy that I finally win a freeroll

I win a seat for another tournament wich I think is a satellite to 300K garanteed
      Since it cannot be refunded, i will have to play (too bad I still havent aquired points for using the mtt section)

And at the same time I was playing this freeroll

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • 9 replies
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      nice
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      You gotta start somewhere... you should try to beat the micros next
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Nice,congrats! :)
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      You gotta start somewhere... you should try to beat the micros next
      Micros, whats that?

Tournaments and MTT's start with buy-in $3. I dont have enough bankroll to go in this tournaments

50 seat frenzy is next sunday. I will try increase my volume game to reach for silver and be able to see the mtt section :P
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      He's talking from NL cash micro limits probably. Maybe that's a better way to build up a roll then MTTs
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by soucy
      He's talking from NL cash micro limits probably. Maybe that's a better way to build up a roll then MTTs
      Humm, Im kinda afraid of cash game. I have a bad image of that place. When I was rookie pokerstars gave it to me $5 and I lost it all in one session :(

But anyway, Im playing more SnG's, my profit is rising like a turtle speed, but is rising :D

And another freeroll in the money. I would be in a better position, if I wasnt soo scared on the bubble. Next sunday I have the 50 seat frenzy and a ticket to a tourney $2,5k garanteed

• ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      i am pretty sure the 50 seat frenzy is the $1M guarentee that u normally have to buyin for $640.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ovechkin91
      i am pretty sure the 50 seat frenzy is the $1M guarentee that u normally have to buyin for $640.
      No, youre wrong.

50 seat frenzy is a sattelite to $300K garanteed sunday. The buy in is $15

http://www.partypoker.com/news/items/50seatfrenzy.html
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Updates:

I played the 50 seat frenzy and the ticket to 2.5k weekly freeroll. 50 seat started first and this hand made my way out :(

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t (9 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

saw flop|saw showdown

Hero (t6575)
      MP2 (t5740)
      MP3 (t4795)
      CO (t8940)
      Button (t7335)
      SB (t18345)
      BB (t17463)
      UTG (t14165)
      UTG+1 (t15636)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:spade: , A:diamond: .
      UTG calls t800, 1 fold, Hero calls [t6550] , 6 folds, UTG calls t5750.

Flop: (t6550) 4:club: , T:heart: , 3:heart: (2 players)

Turn: (t6550) 6:heart: (2 players)

River: (t6550) K:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: t6550

Results in white below:
      UTG has Ts Td (three of a kind, tens).
      Hero has As Ad (one pair, aces).
      Outcome: UTG wins t6550.

At this time i was already playing the other tournament. After loosing this hand, i was tilting. I was going all in AQ and AK in early stage. Fortunally, worse hands called me and i increased my stack about 4x.
      Unfortunally, still no big prize

Lol, this became my blog :P