This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Spin and Go challenge from $25 to $1000

• thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Hi Poker Girls and Dudes,

First a little bit about me :D

I'm am Jason, 27 years old and live in The Netherlands. I play poker for 8 years now mostly MTT's and Spin and Go's. At this time a play poker just for fun beside my normal job, maybe sometime as professional xD but I have a lot of work to do before I can call myself professional :transpire: .

Today I started a spin and Go challenge on Pokerstars. My goal is to build up a bankroll from $25 to $1000. I started playing spin's with a buy-in of $0,25 (100 buy-in's). My goal is to play a minimum of 10 spin's a day.

My first session was today and i'm currently 11 buy-in up! I've played 15 spins and won 9, had 2 6x spins. That makes a total of $27,75.

Hopefully a new update tomorrow!

Are you with me in this challenge? Let me know!:f_cool:

Regards Jason

(This thread is replaced from another thread)
  • 7 replies
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Day 2/3 of my Spin and Go challenge was quite rough with a lot of variance but I managed to build up a profit.

Current bankroll: $29,50
      Profit: $4,50
      Spins played: 154
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Jason,

Nice results so far and wish you all the best of luck in achieving your goal:f_thumbsup:
      Looking forward to reading future posts. :f_drink:

Regards

Matt
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Thanks Matt! I will keep you posted :f_thumbsup:
    • Xanham
      Xanham
      Gold
      Good luck!
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck to you!
    • flavmel85
      flavmel85
      Bronze
      Hi Jason,

Really interesting challenge and I'm gonna follow your progress through your journey towards the end goal! I've been back to the tables recently after quite a while and playing Spin&Go's challenges on Pokerstars as well. I've been playing 0.40 - 2 EUR buy-in spins and increased my poor bankroll from 3,50 EUR I had left in my account to 30 EUR so far in just a few days with sessions of max 2 hours.

I'm curious to know what strategy are you following on this spins, and if you're multitabling. I currently stick with a push/fold strategy suggested in a strategy article for 1 $ spins, though I've been playing mostly 2 EUR spins and still finding gamblers. Personally, I still need to gain confidence with effective stack size and hand ranges from different positions so I will keep playing with this strategy for a bit. However, I'd like to start a challenge like yours over the next months, so this is a good example to look at!

Good luck!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      How is your challenge going the last couple of weeks?
      Further I wish you the best with reaching a 1k bankroll and improving your game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987