Spin and Go challenge from $25 to $1000

• thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Hi Poker Girls and Dudes,

First a little bit about me :D

I'm am Jason, 27 years old and live in The Netherlands. I play poker for 8 years now mostly MTT's and Spin and Go's. At this time a play poker just for fun beside my normal job, maybe sometime as professional xD but I have a lot of work to do before I can call myself professional :transpire: .

Today I started a spin and Go challenge on Pokerstars. My goal is to build up a bankroll from $25 to $1000. I started playing spin's with a buy-in of $0,25 (100 buy-in's). My goal is to play a minimum of 10 spin's a day.

My first session was today and i'm currently 11 buy-in up! I've played 15 spins and won 9, had 2 6x spins. That makes a total of $27,75.

Hopefully a new update tomorrow!

Are you with me in this challenge? Let me know!:f_cool:

Regards Jason

(This thread is replaced from another thread)
  • 7 replies
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Day 2/3 of my Spin and Go challenge was quite rough with a lot of variance but I managed to build up a profit.

Current bankroll: $29,50
      Profit: $4,50
      Spins played: 154
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Jason,

Nice results so far and wish you all the best of luck in achieving your goal:f_thumbsup:
      Looking forward to reading future posts. :f_drink:

Regards

Matt
    • thesjees
      thesjees
      Bronze
      Thanks Matt! I will keep you posted :f_thumbsup:
    • Xanham
      Xanham
      Platinum
      Good luck!
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck to you!
    • flavmel85
      flavmel85
      Bronze
      Hi Jason,

Really interesting challenge and I'm gonna follow your progress through your journey towards the end goal! I've been back to the tables recently after quite a while and playing Spin&Go's challenges on Pokerstars as well. I've been playing 0.40 - 2 EUR buy-in spins and increased my poor bankroll from 3,50 EUR I had left in my account to 30 EUR so far in just a few days with sessions of max 2 hours.

I'm curious to know what strategy are you following on this spins, and if you're multitabling. I currently stick with a push/fold strategy suggested in a strategy article for 1 $ spins, though I've been playing mostly 2 EUR spins and still finding gamblers. Personally, I still need to gain confidence with effective stack size and hand ranges from different positions so I will keep playing with this strategy for a bit. However, I'd like to start a challenge like yours over the next months, so this is a good example to look at!

Good luck!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      How is your challenge going the last couple of weeks?
      Further I wish you the best with reaching a 1k bankroll and improving your game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987