world championship

• boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      hi all, new here, didnt made my quiz yet but studying.
      using the chart and strategies on royalvegaspoker and it works.
      i make more hours but my bankroll is growing steady.

well how about the wolrld championships in germany? do the germans stand their ground or do they get crushed by the dutch?
      a friend of mine from Munster told me that the german mannschafft is (his words) faul und feige.
      send them 2 bootcamp, i wanna see some good play.

greetings from the netherlands
  • 8 replies
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      royalvegas is EW! My cashout took like 2 days, and the software.... yuck. My advice: Cashout asap and transfer your money to Party/Stars/UB.
    • Stargoose
      Stargoose
      Bronze
      Uh .... Royalvegas ... definitely get your money to party poker!!!

And I absolutely agree with your friend. No way germany will win the world championship this year, but still good enough to beat the dutch out of their shoes ... :D
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      well i play at vegas because of the free tenner u get when u sign up (hint) and because of all thoses fish who spend that tenner in one day.
      and mayby its my greedy nature but i like the soundeffects lol.
      i 4dubbeled up to 40 bucks now in 3 weeks playing and with the chart helping me i loose less pots wich i actually play in, i think i hang around for a little longer.

was wondering, isnt PP getting crowded with all those people using charts andso? maybe its time 2 think of an anti-chart system. how many players are member of this site?

for me i got my money on england and the south amaricans (and offcourse the dutch)
      cant wait 'till it starts. :P

btw, it was a pitty germany won against south korea the last worldchampionships. :evil: Guus Hiddinck was their coach and i would pay good money 2 say that one dutchman was enough 2 beat the germans. he is now the australian coach, so we will see.
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      I turned my $10 into $110, but I still hate the site. The software is just so... illogical.

I don't know much about soccer (which is what I assume you're talking about), but I'd bet on the Brazilians. Those crazy bastards are just plain good.
    • gram
      gram
      Bronze
      ah, gosh.. soccer.. i've been just reading this thread and thinking that you're talking about some poker championships :D
      but now i got it..

England seems pretty strong on paper.. and this time I'm also believing they will do good. Also Brazil is (once again) strong, if they just can keep their goal safe. Defense definately isn't their strongest ability and AC Milan goalie Dida (not sure tho if he will even play) is sometimes a bit erratic.

Not putting my money on Germany, neither the Netherlands :)
    • holzrose
      holzrose
      Basic
      hey, bosch, where exactly do you live? Im in the hague here :)
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      arnhem a bridge 2 far :rolleyes:
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      just a few more minutes and then......

:P KICK OFF :P

will the germans win there first match?

na ich glaube schon, aber der rest....?

dont think so... :D

viel spass deutscher, viel gluck auf den grunen feld...

and i dont mean a poker table

boschman, supporting the netherlands