the Quiz

• gram
      gram
      Bronze
      Hey
      Has anybody passed the quiz recently? this week?

There were some problems with the quiz coupple of days ago.. atleast gave some error (i informed about it through ticket system). I was just wondering if it's even possible to pass it at the moment :P

Also.. is it like that i have to get 100% correct?
      As there are coupple of more like opinion questions (which has very little to do with my poker skills) which about im not 100% sure i get them right..

Atleast one question is also a bit outdated, talking about the 5$ ps.de is giving out. Should be propably 50$ nowadays? or maybe it is a trick..? :) confusing anyways

cheers
      *goes back to read the beginners section for 10th time*
  • 5 replies
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Hi Gram,

the quiz is working properly again. We will fix the outdated question.

You do not need to get all the questions right. In fact, we are even planning to make the quiz easier in order to allow more people to pass it.
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      I'm kinda embarassed to admit this, but I failed this quiz, though I am a long time serious poker player and strategy patron. Some of the questions are dificult because they don't relate to me (What time are PartyPoker tables the fishiest on CET), considering I'm from America. Other questions are questions easy for beginners, but dificult for more experienced players, such as whether or not to play 55 from the button after a raise and a call (the implied odds are great here, since sets are so well concealed, and many of the hands that raise you from EP, such as pocket pairs and high suited cards, will pay you off when you hit, especially at these low limits). Questions like "How many BB should you rebuy at" are also a bit of opinion, since there seems to be a meta-game advantage to people who keep around 50bb's in front of them. Even though a hand can cost at most 12 big bets, many newbs around partypoker seem to respect your bets more if you have a larger chipstack.

How many wrong can you get before you fail?
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      yea, was wondering 2, offcourse i go 4 100% correct ;) but how many faults are allowed? hat same problems as lastemu, some questions are opinion questions.

and is it possible 2 check the answers afterwards? so i can see were i have 2 study some more.
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      I don't believe all of the questions have been answered by the English section yet. I know I just finished editting 4 unposted articles on PartyPoker, and I'm wondering whether there are dossiers in German that havn't been translated yet. I'll post the questions I can't find after I finish the quiz.
    • Matthias Wahls
      Matthias Wahls
      Bronze
      Original von LastEmu
      Other questions are questions easy for beginners, but dificult for more experienced players, such as whether or not to play 55 from the button after a raise and a call (the implied odds are great here, since sets are so well concealed, and many of the hands that raise you from EP, such as pocket pairs and high suited cards, will pay you off when you hit, especially at these low limits).
      We want the beginners to use our Starting Hands Chart (SHC) as a base for their pre-flop play.