This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lost a load of strategy points

• Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      I was on over 1000 lifetime stat points and now im on 764, where have they gone?

I only needed 300 for gold now i need 600.

Please could someone look into this

Thanks

Alex
  • 5 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I think you might be confusing 2 things.
      First is lifetime strategy points which count towards the Elephant license and Black memeber status. Once you make a point it counts toward this forever.
      The other thing is strategy points to go up in strategy ranks. For this only the points you made in the past 4 weeks count. So if you made those 300 or so points 5 weeks ago they no longer count.

Could also be some sort of bug, too, but my points seem to be ok..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Alexd10,

Lifetime StrategyPoints are not the ones that go to your 'Status' as LuborC already mentioned. You are however right in saying you only have 764 lifetime points - so if you had over 1000 something must have happened. Since you are currently playing on bwin I will check if there were errors with the amount of points they were awarding.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      I think you might be confusing 2 things.
      First is lifetime strategy points which count towards the Elephant license and Black memeber status. Once you make a point it counts toward this forever.
      The other thing is strategy points to go up in strategy ranks. For this only the points you made in the past 4 weeks count. So if you made those 300 or so points 5 weeks ago they no longer count.

Could also be some sort of bug, too, but my points seem to be ok..
      I understand what your saying but its deffinately the lifetime points which have gone down aswell as this months strat points so there must be a bug somewhere

Thanks to both of you
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      hey Soy any update, anychance you could look into it for me or should I create a support ticket?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Alexd10,

It looks like our IT corrected the algorithm for calculating BWin points - which was incorrect in the first update patch. Your points were therefore shortly inflated - and are now correct.

Sorry about any disappointment caused by this :(

Best regards
      SoyCD