[NL2-NL10] nl5 set

• Hurrican4
      0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2:diamond: , 2:spade:
      UTG calls $0,04, UTG1 raises to $0,20, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0,20, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,18, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,68) J:diamond: , 2:club: , 7:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,50, UTG1 raises to $1,00, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $4,76 (All-In), UTG1 folds.

Final Pot: $6,44

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows three of a kind, deuces (2d 2s)

Hero wins with three of a kind, deuces (2d 2s)

should i call his 2bet and bet on turn?
  • 2 replies
    • soucy
      First of all you should post stack sizes along with the handhistory because often the line depends on the stack size left.

Second you shouldn't post the results. Isn't important in this case because villain folded anyway.

Ok now to the hand posted.

If the stack sizes of UTG1, MP2 and you are big enough so that you get set value the call is ok.

Dunno if i'm donk the flop that high. But at this limit i think you will get a call from at least any Jx and any :diamond: flush draw so it's ok. I don't think you should just call the minraise because you won't see any :diamond: on the turn and you will probably get a A high flushdraw all in at the flop but not at a non-diamond turn. So i reraise too. But i don't shove. I 3bet around $2,5 and call a shove.
    • TribunCaesar
      Looks good to me. Donk/3bet is not a bad option. nh!

Best regards,