wheres the best site to multi table low stakes sng $5-$22

• allurchips
      allurchips
      Bronze
      thinking of going for 1 of the deposit bonuses on the site,i signed up through pokerstars ,but i think the smaller sites might be softer?also if i do use 1 of the deposit options do i still get strategy points for that site?
  • 4 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Titan poker (and mansion, both Ipoker) have legendary soft low stakes sng's and decent traffic. Traffic on 22's is to low to grind it imo, but still decent and verry soft on the peek hours.
      If you want high volume and massive multitabling I'd advise pokerstars/fulltilt/partypoker, because they have more traffic and better software.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Full Tilt is great. Traffic is high, about half of Stars', and there are leaderboards which can really help you identify all the regulars. The blind structure is a lot different to Stars, though, so you would have to re-learn a bit of the ICM...
    • allurchips
      allurchips
      Bronze
      thanks for your advice guys im going to fulltilt and keep a record of every sng,mtt or cash game that i play and start to take this game seriousl! 2.5% for sngs and mtts and 5% for cash starting with $100. And be very strict with myself if i have to move down after running bad
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      FT is great because u get 27percent rakeback/