This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

To where should I cash-out?

• Nameless007
      Nameless007
      Bronze
      Hi. Got my no-deposit bonus from another poker affiliate on a very bad pokerroom(no people, no sng's and mtt's). Cleared out my bonus and now got a decent bankroll, which I want to cash-out. The problem is, I really want to have an account such as Neteller or Moneybookers, as it is quicker. What is batter, Neteller or Moneybookers? My aspects are speed of transaction and security. As I know after I open an account, for example, on Moneybookers, I need to connect my bank account to my Moneybookers account, is it right? How long does it takes? After, I deposit money on moneybookers from my bank account or what? And after, how can I cash-out my money FROM Moneybookers or Neteller to my hand, like cash? To my bank account as well? Thanks, Sergey
  • 2 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I have Moneybookers and I can't complain. Very fast and realiable.
      Once you create the account you can start using it for online trasfers if I remember correctly. You only need to connect it to your bank account so that you can cash out.. The just send you a very small amount of money and a code with it. Once you enter the code on the site you are done. I think they also verify your address by sending you a letter with a code, too.
      All of this is very quick and should take less than a week.

One thing is very important, though! You have to create the Monebookers account in the same currency as your accounts on the poker sites ($ probably) beacuse they charge a ridiculously big amounts (almost 2%) for currency conversions.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Like LuborC says...
      Most people (including me) use Moneybookers, so go for it.