SB: folds
      BB: folds
      HERO: calls $0.14
      *** FLOP *** [7s Ks 7c]
      HERO: bets $0.22
      Villain: raises $0.25 to $0.47
      HERO: calls $0.25
      *** TURN *** [7s Ks 7c] [Qh]

Pre is quite standaard imo. 4betting in this spot is asking for trouble imo (in 2NL zoom)
      I donked OTF. I normally don't do that but to be fair, I mistakenly thought I was the aggressor. (Thats what happens if you have a customer on the phone too)

Question 1: What to do when he raises OTF? I believe my hand is too good to fold just yet. He could have a flushdraw or pocketpair and also because it's not too big a raise. Firing a 3bet will only get called by better so that doesnt seems an valid option.

Question 2 : OTT all my troubles disappear. Should I donk again? (while I'm at it..) I don't want him to check behind and I don't want to give him a free card to complete draws he might have.

Hero donk-shoves all-in (effectively a potsize bet).
      Villain folds
  • 4 replies
    • TurokRider
      TurokRider
      Bronze
      OMG, I'm such an [BLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEP].
      I seriously just notice I make a boat OTT and I WANT him to call with his draws. What a fish am I

Note to myself: don't play at work !
    • Arnusen
      Arnusen
      Bronze
      Haha nice one.
    • toteatoo
      toteatoo
      Silver
      It would be better to check/call flop for pot control, after hitting turn I would not donk all-in.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It’s also smart to use a hand converter like weaktight next time. Then is your hand better to read on our forum.

If I look to this hand I don’t know why you would bet on the flop against the pre-flop aggressor. Especially on a dry board I don’t think a bet makes too much sense and you give him the opportunity to make the pot even bigger with a raise and I don’t think you want that. Now he’s raising extreme small, but otherwise you should even fold on this flop.

I would just check/call and do the same with our FH on turn as well. No need to scare him off with a bet or check/raise now.

Cheers,
      SDK1987