I'm new. Who can help me please?

• 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello saintlocco

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What do you want to know? Then we can help you better.

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • adhif77
      adhif77
      Silver
      Me too new bie,, help me
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello adhif77,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy.com :welcome:

What ever your skill level PokerStrategy.com has lots of great articles and forums to help you make the most of your game.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.

Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

Pokerstrategy.com have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members. What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask :f_thumbsup:

Good luck at the tables & best regards,

Matt
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed