A Canadian ! Hey!

• zednik44
      zednik44
      Silver
      Hi all,

Zednik44 here from Montreal, Canada. Been playing poker casually for years but picked it up more seriously this past July. In part because I unfortunately picked up some injuries which prevented me from pursuing the sports I love (hockey and soccer). No matter, I'm now hooked on poker and always seeking out new forms of knowledge. The game offers me a competitive challenge, an intellectually stimulating experience and, as I am realizing, a large mountain of knowledge to understand and slowly climb.

My primary goal is to just become the best player I can be. Making sure I build a good foundation, thought process, make the right decisions, and learn from my mistakes. Eventually, becoming a solid 2/5NL live player and doing well in some live and online tourneys would be a nice goal as well. But for now, I really love learning the various facets of the game.

Current game of choice is 5c/10c cash games, which I typically 2 table at on PokerStars. I also LOVE tourneys hehe. I am in the process of getting my fundamentals down through reading, watching videos on DeucesCracked and obviously playing and reviewing situations through the use of PT4. I feel like subscribing to this forum is the next logical step. Looking forward to joining this community, contributing and benefiting from the knowledge of others.

I'm currently a 29/19 over a paltry 1,767 hands. No major results. Just a few final tables (and one win) on the .25c SnG tourneys. I mix in the occasional live sessions, .20/.40 NL, $20 buy in with friends.

Look forward to discussing with all of you, happy to be here!
  • 1 reply
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi zednik44,

I just replied to your post [NL10] ..how badly did I play this?

Welcome again to the Pokerstrategy.com forums :welcome:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

We have a few fellow Canadians here, In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

I forgot to mention in my other post to you that you may also be interested in taking part in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

I look forward to seeing you active in our forums and wish you luck at the tables.

My regards.

Matt