This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A Canadian ! Hey!

• zednik44
      zednik44
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Zednik44 here from Montreal, Canada. Been playing poker casually for years but picked it up more seriously this past July. In part because I unfortunately picked up some injuries which prevented me from pursuing the sports I love (hockey and soccer). No matter, I'm now hooked on poker and always seeking out new forms of knowledge. The game offers me a competitive challenge, an intellectually stimulating experience and, as I am realizing, a large mountain of knowledge to understand and slowly climb.

My primary goal is to just become the best player I can be. Making sure I build a good foundation, thought process, make the right decisions, and learn from my mistakes. Eventually, becoming a solid 2/5NL live player and doing well in some live and online tourneys would be a nice goal as well. But for now, I really love learning the various facets of the game.

Current game of choice is 5c/10c cash games, which I typically 2 table at on PokerStars. I also LOVE tourneys hehe. I am in the process of getting my fundamentals down through reading, watching videos on DeucesCracked and obviously playing and reviewing situations through the use of PT4. I feel like subscribing to this forum is the next logical step. Looking forward to joining this community, contributing and benefiting from the knowledge of others.

I'm currently a 29/19 over a paltry 1,767 hands. No major results. Just a few final tables (and one win) on the .25c SnG tourneys. I mix in the occasional live sessions, .20/.40 NL, $20 buy in with friends.

Look forward to discussing with all of you, happy to be here!
  • 1 reply
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi zednik44,

I just replied to your post [NL10] ..how badly did I play this?

Welcome again to the Pokerstrategy.com forums :welcome:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

We have a few fellow Canadians here, In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

I forgot to mention in my other post to you that you may also be interested in taking part in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

I look forward to seeing you active in our forums and wish you luck at the tables.

My regards.

Matt