Mompacha is coming

• Mompacha
      Mompacha
      Silver
      Hello everyone, i'm Mompacha! I'm new in PokerStrategy so i don't really use the forums yet or this stuff, but i wanted to do it. It looks like a very great way to improve your skills, with synergy learning. As you can see, english is not my main language so excuse me for my mistakes haha.
      Good luck at the tables!
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Mompacha

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I don’t think your English is bad. I don’t know what your native language is, but maybe it’s possible to speak your own language on 1 of our other forums if you are interested in that.

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Mompacha
      Mompacha
      Silver
      Hi SDK! My native language is spanish, but i want to try at english forums anyways, both in fact, english and spanish.

I normally play cash games, don't have much time for tournaments. S&G are fun, but too much variance i think.

Thanks for all man, wish you good luck! :s_biggrin:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I don’t know how experienced you are with cash games, but the new course No-Limit Beginner's Course with confidant91 [2017 edition] could be interesting for you.