problem

• lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      Me and my boyfriend are playing poker from 2 computers a deskcomp and a laptop and we play at the same comp sometimes but that isn't a problem as i have read, i started playing here as a beginner now i'm doing ok, he is playing at another site and i told him to play here too because of the taf money i would get and because he doesn't need to deposit , he joined about 1 month ago and last week chose the platform to get the starting bankroll, he sent a copy of id and of a bill, his nick is SlickB ,firs he waited 5 days and wrote on the forum and sent a ticket u guys said u didn;t receive them, 4 days ago he sent them again and 2 days ago when he tryed to login it said he's account has been deactivated, now we wanna know why, we have read all the rules and it clearly says that u should give a reason, send an email if something is wrong before deactivation, he sent 2 emails to security and no response yet, there haven't been any broken rules so don't u guys tell me that the security guys know what they are doing, i want a answer this is very wrong , he has made an account on fulltilt and he can't change it, it is there for life , he can't benefit from other promotions or from the rakeback if u guys don;t clear this up.
      Before registering i contancted fulltiltsuport and asked them if it is ok to play from the same computer and they said yes and only after that he registered here because we live together for 5 months now and we use the same computers.
      U just don't do such things without at least telling him the reason , we will happily answer and give whatever documents u want but please respond this has to be cleared up because he did nothing wrong except using the same computer and that is OK as u said, i like this comunity and i've been learning alot and winning here and been a good comunity member so i hope u guys don't let us down
  • 11 replies
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      The user will receive notification of successful registration via e-mail. Cancellation of the contract will be communicated in the same way. !!!
      These are your rules clearly stated, u did not send any email, and now no reply for 4 days since we last sent u an email
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello lyly13,

In general there is always an E-mail when an account has been closed. Could it be that it landed in the junk mail folder or was blocked by some sort of filter?

Your boyfriend's account was closed due to security issues. I'm sorry that I cannot say more to the matter but there were conclusive reasons for the security to act in the fashion they did. He will therefore not be able to receive the starting capital.

If this was a fault by our security, I am sorry but it is our policy to stay consistent with made decisions.

If your boyfriend is worried about the rakeback & promotions the only thing I can do is ask our support if it is possible to re-open his account for the case of him wanting to self-deposit - so that he can still use his account. Thats pretty much all though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      i am sure that it is all a missunderstanding.First of all , no , there was no email sent not in spam nowhere, that is what makes me doubt ure security very much because we would like to know the reason, i am sure there is no real reason except the fact that we have 2 different addreses and we use the same computer, this is the only reason and this is not a breakage of the rules.
      second of all, yes he still wants to benefit from the articles and promotions including the rakeback , it is not all about the 100$ in deposit and bonus although that was a good reason for him to play at fulltilt and make an ideea of the site but he can play from my account anyway so it's not a biggy, please just ask support to send an email on his address octavian_ing@yahoo.com and tell him the reason he got deactivated, it is clearly stated in ure rules that u must do so it is common sense, anyone can make a mistake and in this case i am sure the mistake was made from the security not us , i am very sure of this.
      if they wont admit making a mistake at least send an email telling me that we were wrong and telling us what rule was broken and i will happily not say anithing anymore if that is the case. if they won't do this,which is the right thing, at leas reactivate it and he will make a first deposit and won't benefit from the starting capital if u think this is all about the 100$.
      i still think this is unprofesional and i am sure u think that too, please tell them to send him an email , i am sure that they won't because they don't have any real proof of breaking the rules, and if it is possible to reactivate it and he will deposit on his own, i still think highly of pokerstrategy and all the admins, i am sorry that because of a security guy that, clearly to me, made a mistake, wich we all make we are just human, my bf has to suffer from it and ruin an account at fulltilt, without the rakeback there is no reason for him to play there, and the articles is a good reason too because the ppl that contributed to them made a very good job and help the members become better players.
      my best wishes lyly13 , hope to hear from u soon(or from the security staff if they bother sending an email after we sent them 3 or 4).
      if this was a scam i wouldn't insist on it ,but we wouldn;t waste the oportunity to play at fulltilt just for 100$ in bonus , he can make that just from a deposit.
      oh and another thing, if they are "kind" enough to reactivate his account and make it possible for him to deposit on his own, i think that they should at least send an appology to his email, forget the starting capital, just admitting of making a mistake is enough.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Seems like a LAG to me.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      forgive me if i have got this wrong but something was bugging me.

Why do you have 2 differant addresses if you have been living together for the past 5 months.
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      .... i still have my home address , and i am in college here in my hometown and he is in another city and comes home every weekend, as i have stated we have a laptop wich he mostly uses because he takes it to college and the home desk wich i use, the laptop is mine , the homedesk is obviusly his so we use both, i finish college this year and we will moove together in the city where he goes to college, till then i'm staying at his place cause his folks are not living here and we are ingaged and will get married this year and there is no point in changind addreses till we will get married and move to another town...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello lyly13,

The support E-mail your boyfriends would have gotten reads as following

We are sorry to say that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided to not transfer you the $50 starting capital and to close your account. We have taken this step since you did not manage to pass our security check and we have reason to believe that you have registered with multiple accounts.

We are not able to give you further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to circumvent our security system. It is certainly possible that our security system can occasionally lead to the closure of "innocent" accounts, as yours might be. If this is the case, we wish to extend our utmost apologies.

A security system can however only function if we take consequent action. That is why our decision stands and will not be changed in retrospective.
      As such the support wouldn't nor won't provide any more specific reasons. Essentially they don't need to either since as you can read in our terms and conditions the free starting capital is something we willingly give - but certainly don't have to give.

You have to understand that as a site that gives free starting capital + endless amounts of free content to our members we are bombarded with huge amounts of fraud, multiple accounts, and exploitation of what we offer - on a daily basis. As such our security is not only very consequent but also does not have time to write apology letters.

I therefore hope my apology if you have indeed been wronged is enough. I will try to contact the security about re-opening his account so that he can collect strategy points for the case of him electing to make a deposit - but this already something 'out of the ordinary' which I am doing because you are an active member of the forum.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      so i see, the only reason that they have is that we play from the same computer , that is what "multiple accounts" stands for , because we use the same computer they think that there are multiple accounts of the same user when clearly when we sent them copy of id's that match the accounts that means that there are 2 users not one, now i asked fulltiltsupport if it is ok to play from the same computer and they said if we use distinct accounts and don;t colude and deposit or withdraw with our own bank accounts then everything is ok, so i can;t understand why isn't it the same here too , i am sorry if i continue on this thing but we are right, when u know u are right and u are being punished for nothing u can;t just stand and do nothing .... as i have said it isn't about the starting capital at all ,it's about the fact that he can;t make another account on fulltilt he waisted the rakeback and deposit bonus and this is wrong when we did nothing wrong, so please if u can contact them and please tell them that he will make a deposit, u can even make it that he never passes bronze level so he can not benefit from anything else but the rakeback and in turn u will benefit from the rake too, so u got nothing to loose, u just make it possible for him to play and get the offer that he would get at any other poker forrum the rakeback, he can play from my account and read the articles but it isn;t the same as when u play with your own name.
      Thank you and sorry for the headache SoyCD you were very kind and i know u are doing anything u can to help, this can happen to anyone, we just can't let it go wihtout saying anything when we are right. thx v much for everything no matter the result
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey lyly13,

I have managed to get your boyfriends PokerStrategy.com account reactivated. Although he won't be able to receive starting capital - he will be able to get rakeback + strategypoints for the case of him self-depositing.

I hope this clears everything up :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      Thanks very much for all your help sorting this SoyCD, yes it is ok
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      thank you SoyCD, i will deposit soon enough, now when i log in it still says : Congratulations you have made it... and what to do till starting capital arives, hope that will clear out once i deposit.
      Thank you again SoyCD