On downswing at NL10 - Losing to Donks

• ldmariodl28
      ldmariodl28
      Silver
      Im on a 4 day downswing at NL10 down about $64 mostly because of these fish who just refuse to fold and stick around on their draws and love to hit them!

What do you do in this situation where it just seems like the craziest stuff is beating you. These types of players have an infinite range and its so hard to put them on hands...

And it works both ways, they dont fold when they are chasing draws and they dont bet when they have good hands... for example I had a guy open limp with pocket aces.. or another guy check two streets with 3 kings!! Then I get two pair, AJ and he shows his kings and im thinking what the heck is he doing!
  • 4 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      keep playing your game
    • la55i
      la55i
      Yup, just keep playing your game. Don't start doing anything stupid. Don't go crazy with your hands.
      It might be good to post some of the hands to make sure there is nothing you could have done better. If you played the hands perfectly, then just forget about it. Downswings will happen to everyone and fish will keep on playing with confusing lines, but you will get your money back in the end.
      I have had many days when I have lost more than that 6 buy-ins you lost in 4 days. Try to stay positive and play well :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Only thing you could do is to avoid bluffing against fishy players and go for value bets more.
      The rest is playing your own game like the rest already saying.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Mozzek
      Mozzek
      Bronze
      Hi, 6BI is really nothing mate, that can happen in two days easily ;) . I remember that when I experienced it for the first time I was really upset about it myself, so I guess it gets better with experience. No worries, it will get better. If u feel tilted, u can go play nl5 for a couple of hands or take a day or two off.