The reinvention of a pokerplayer

• J1zzC0
      J1zzC0
      Gold
      I'll keep a long story short.
      I picked up the game of poker back in 2008. Played mainly online throughout the years 2008 to 2013. With 2009 and 2010 being my most active an profitable years. Poker never has been a main source of income, but it always has been a nice addition and a great way of playing a competitive field.
      The last couple of years I've played a lot less due to several reasons: family (became a dad), work, social life and so on. I played some hands once and a while or clicked MTTs on a random sunday, but nothing consistant. As a result I've noticed that I fell back skillwise as a player and/or the rest of the playingfield improved.
      I'm looking to get back into competitive poker again and the easiest way to do this is to become part of a community Im guessing. Coaching for now is to expensive probably.

So I'm hoping to learn from others and maybe sometime soon also the other way round
  • 1 reply
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello J1zzC0,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy.com and welcome back to poker :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What ever your skill level PokerStrategy.com has lots of great articles and forums to help you make the most of your game.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.

One of our coaches conidant91 has just started a No-Limits beginners course which may be worth reviewing as you come back to the game.

There is a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members. What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask :f_thumbsup:

Good luck at the tables & best regards,

Matt