Polish road to 16$/h!

• xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hello, everyone !:)

My name is Mateusz, i live in Poland and i have 26 years:)
      I assume this blog, because i got 2 reasons:
      -i want learn english, so immediatelly sorry for alots of my mistakes
      -I want in 2019 earn 16$/h playing poker!:D

NL-2
      NL5-100$
      NL10-300$
      NL25-1000$

At the moment my bankrool is 66$
      A'm playing 4 tables on PS on NL2

I will do the summaries evry Sunday!
  • 52 replies
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      My plan is always wake up about 5 a.m and playing 1 hour, 4 tables on NL2.
      During a weakend i wont try play about 4 hours a day:)
      We will se what the future come:)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Mateusz

Welcome on the English PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It’s nice to see that you started a blog. Maybe it’s a good idea for you to participate in our Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and good luck with improving your game and reaching a 1k bankroll :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • TurokRider
      TurokRider
      Bronze
      Do you want us to correct your english (for learning purposes? ) I'm no native speaker either so my English isn't perfect, but I always ask English friends to correct me because they won't do it without asking. They usually are already impressed "we" speak a foraign language and they don't :)

1 tip ... the correct spelling of wont is "want" so with an A. It's a bit confusing because wont (won't) means "will not", so more or less the opposite.

Very sweet results ! I hope you keep getting results like that !
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Thx a lot for a offer!:) Of course I decided to participate :)

Plan for this weekend is play 5k hands
      400 hands evry day from Monday to friday, and in the wekend play about 3000k :)
      Today i wake up at 5 a.m, i this i played prette well, mornig for me is best time to grinding!:)
      "Im grinding when you sleeping"
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hi TurokRider :0

Of course i want to!
      i wish my blog was getting better, therefore every kind of lesson for my should be useful!:)

My morning routine is wake up at 5 and 1h playing poker, then 30 minutes learn english, after that i reading some books and only after this i going to my job:)
      Additionally Im the coach two very young groups in football, so my time is limited, but i want to show my productivity:)
      I know that for a moment I am writing chaotically, but for my very imoportant sentance is " Done is better than perfect" so thx for good words :)
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Mateusz,

Nice start to your blog and good luck in the bankroll challenge :f_thumbsup:
      Although there are a few errors in you English I can understand what you are saying :f_thumbsup:
      In the UK there is a free to use web site by the BBC called Bite Size aimed at G.C.S.E secondary school students. They cover a range of studies, and you might find the English Language section helpful.

Have you seen The Quick Guide to Skyrocketing Your Poker and Life Productivity?

Subbed and look forward to reading future posts from you.

My regards

Matt
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Have you seen The Quick Guide to Skyrocketing Your Poker and Life Productivity? '
      What a epic guide! thx alots:)
      You are very helpful community!!

Today i wake up at 5 am, I made a coffee and i only poss of, because my wi-fi is crushed:D
      Not crushed exacly, i just live in my fiancee and there wi-fi just suck.Router is to far from my laptop, so today im gonna buy some signal amplifier i hope so that help me alot:)

And of course Im gonna make all my arrears in the evning :)
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hi guys:)

Signal amplifier was great move for me, now i have full strange signals:)

Always, when i was playing NL 2 on 4 tables my winrate was about 25 and after that when i had 100$ in my bankroll i just level up on NL5.
      When i playing NL5 i was break even player, so i wonder if there is a big big difference between NL2 or NL5 we will see this soon, because i should have 100$ in Sunday:)

If i was just break even player on NL5 what you recommend to learn, what for you was key to step up to NL10,NL 25 etc? thx for answering :)
    • TurokRider
      TurokRider
      Bronze
      Corrected some errors. (I'm trying to be helpful. I'm not bullying you by pointing out errors ) .

Today i wake up at 5 am, I made a coffee and i only poss of, because my wi-fi is crushed:D
      Wake should be "woke" because it's in the past.
      Not sure what you mean with "I only poss of"

Not crushed exacly, i just live in my fiancee and there wi-fi just suck.
      "I live with my fiansee" if you are permanently live at the same house
      or " I stayed at my fiancee" if you (only) spent the night there

Living IN your fiancee would be wierd or very private hahahhaha lol

Router is to far from my laptop, so today im gonna buy some signal amplifier i hope so that help me alot:)
      It should be: router is "too" far.
      Good luck with the amplifier. That should boost the signal.

And of course Im gonna make all my arrears in the evning :)
      arrears ? you mean earnings
      evning = evening
    • TurokRider
      TurokRider
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xkwlx
      Hi guys:)

Signal amplifier was great move for me, now i have full strange signals:)

Always, when i was playing NL 2 on 4 tables my winrate was about 25 and after that when i had 100$ in my bankroll i just level up on NL5.
      When i playing NL5 i was break even player, so i wonder if there is a big big difference between NL2 or NL5 we will see this soon, because i should have 100$ in Sunday:)

If i was just break even player on NL5 what you recommend to learn, what for you was key to step up to NL10,NL 25 etc? thx for answering :)
      For players that crush the lowest micro levels, 2NL and 5NL may seem the same but if you "barely" winning, there is a big difference. It's much harder to get value in 5NL. On 2NL there are lots of people that really don't have a clue, on 5NL almost everybody has some skills and think more.
      5NL is also a bit of a wierd in between level. 2NL is the lowest level. Beginners start at 2NL. People that want to try out cash, start at 2NL. You don't start at 5NL, why would you?
      People DO start at 10NL. They deposit $10, the minimum, and want to play it all until they go broke. So in my experience the number of fishes on 10NL is higher than at 5NL (but no where near as great as 2NL).

For me the golden rule to move up is: if you crush your current level. Bankroll management is important but the number 1 rule is: you have to be a consistent winning player (over a large sample) before you should move up. But if you make 25BB per 100 hands at 2NL, you absolutely crush 2NL and should do great at 5NL too.

And btw, well done on your English !
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Not sure what you mean with "I only poss of"
      i only poss of-i mean that all what i was able to do:)

arrears ? you mean earnings
      arrears-just things i have to do, i dont know is arrears ia a good word
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mateusz,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hi evryone!:)

What a epic weather today in poland, until just want to work in evry areas:)

Someone from you use the Tablescanner, because i bought this some time ago, and i don't use this.
      Do you have any guide after that program??
      I would like to my play was a automated, this is why i bought Tablescanner, Table optimazer etc but at the moment Tablescanner for me is useless cause i didn't know exacly how i can use them optional, so i looking some guide i hope so you can help a little :)
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hi!:)

I just traying write a post evryday and i know it is sometimes boring for you, but like I said this blog for my have a two request lern english and improve myself than i can make 16$/h:)

Today Im gonna share with you what was for my the most important to beating NL2!

-Check the bankrool only once a week, moth (i check once a week) for me that was very great move after that i could play without "results oriented"
      -I leraned folds good hand when opponents raising me (of course not always, but in NL2 very offen when some raise you, thats mean "i got a strong hand"
      -i started asking myself when i bet what exacly types of hand i can beat how many hands are beating me, and how many hand I am beating
      -Selected the tables!!! I am playing now 4 tbales so i must have fish on my right site, when fish go on or is empty i change the table for another

That list help me alots, i will be pround if thats tips help a little someone!
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hello guys!:)

Saturday and Sunday for me is most productive days, so today many things i have already done like:
      -1400 hands(i play 380 hands/hour)
      -Read about 60 pages
      -30 minutes learnig english
      -Im not sure i mentioned this yet, but Im also a coach youth football teams and today we started our league we win 3:1 yeahh
      Photo 1
      Photo 2

I don't check bankrool but i hope so tomorrow when i check i will have 100$ and i move up to NL5
      I made a list videos which i would like watch so i must buy gold status and begin learning!!
      Ofcourse tomorrow i will make a summary with the graph :)
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hello everyone!:)

Sunday so its time to make some summary:)

The last week looks like this

From the beginning of playing 4 tables on NL2 its looks like this graph

My current bankroll is 112$ so firts step is DONE!!!! tomorrow i move to NL5!
      My currently winnings per hour is 2$ so road to 16$/h is so long, but step by step, step by step and i get it!

Today Im gonna also make some specific learning plan you know what exacly videos i wont to watch, meybe i take some private coach from english sections (can you recommend me something?)

Plan for next week is play 5000k hands on NL5 and started leraning!
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      Hello guys!

Yeah first day on NL5 :D

Im sure when i was on NL2 i fell more comefortable, players were really predictable, not agressive so mauch, more fish etc

Im also sure i need the time to adjust to player on NL5, Regullars player are most agressive than NL2, more 3 betting, but Im sure than i can beat this limit as well:)
      I cant wiat Sunday, coz in those day i check the bankroll, and i hope so i will have about 140$ and then i buy gold status and i just will be started realize my development plan!!
    • xkwlx
      xkwlx
      Gold
      HI folks!:)

As awlays i get up at 4:55 and i did my daily routine:)
      I thinks this blog need some more information about poker so i decided to evry post added some interestend hand to analize or just funny hands:)
      Also i can't wait to buy gold status and started learning as much as possible:)
      Can you recommend me some useful series videos from english communications?
      Seee yaa:)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mateusz,

You'll definitely want to check out w34z3l's Poker Academy. The first post contains links to his most popular video series' including the 6-Max Walkthrough and Redline Rampage.

Enjoy :f_thumbsup:

Laz