Spartan!!!

• 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I already have a team but I first wanted to know if it is possible to make a new team (even after the kick off)???
      If yes then, I want to bring the attention to all those who don't have a team and want to get into a team. This is your shot!!!
      I'm doing this because I've seen people asking to get into a team, numbered of time. Also the Spanish are around 15team while we only have 8of them. So mathematically they have the advantage!
      anyway If you are free the Sunday 19CET and also want to fight for the right cause. just post here your Pokerstars nickname!

Team name:] : Spartan
      Team captain: Mishuq
      Slogan: "Tonight you dine in hell!!!"
      suggestion: is welcomed!!!

Team members:/nickname

- PokerKingMatt / stifflerrr (motivated but not stacked yet)
      - Mishuq / mishuq (not sure anymore)
      - Urmo1 / urmovel (need confirmation)
      - Fostieh / Fostieh (need confirmation)
      - Sonydahaka / Sonydahaka
      - Sumytheslayer / Slayersumy
      -
      :( :( :( :(

Team: Need one player!!!
  • 148 replies
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      no answer :( X( :(
      well then, at least I tried!!!
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      If my team is not ready in 2 days you can count me in :D (I like the ideea with "Sparta")
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sonydahaka
      If my team is not ready in 2 days you can count me in :D (I like the ideea with "Sparta")
      Great to hear that, well if your team is not ready just bring your team member here, so you make this team your own ;)
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Oooo can i join the team? il need staking but my last 3 MTTs i came 70th out of 9000 6th out of 512 and 11th out of 126 and i came 6th out of 92 in a live tournament :D
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Dear stifflerrr, You finished the tournament in 70th place. This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #140492038. A ticket to this tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to register. See Tournament #140492038 Lobby for further details. You earned 45.12 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      hi, seednoir!
      I would join your team asap if I could make a deposit on stars until next round :(
      but I don't know if I can get a stake by then and you shouldn't count me in as I'm not 100 % sure right now
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      pokerking, mishug... we can find a solution to your problems, but before that I want SOyCD to answer my First question, before we start making some initiatives.
      So to Soycd or any other administrator of the BoTD; can we make another team even after the kickoff????
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      pokerking, mishug... we can find a solution to your problems, but before that I want SOyCD to answer my First question, before we start making some initiatives.
      So to Soycd or any other administrator of the BoTD; can we make another team even after the kickoff????
      Hey seednoir,

Its not a problem if you make a team later - since its not an advantage to the team (since you missed a tournament already).

So ya if you get enough people: sure thing.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      I would play in your team to.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerKingMatt
      Oooo can i join the team? il need staking but my last 3 MTTs i came 70th out of 9000 6th out of 512 and 11th out of 126 and i came 6th out of 92 in a live tournament :D
      @Soy: Thanks for the info: This team has missed the first round like many other teams who did play it ;)

To the rest: This is not MY team, I'll not play in for this team(I already have one). But I want those who don't, to have one also.

@PokerkingMatt: I can welcome you in the team and stake you for the second round but in exchange, you'll give me 50% of your winnings if you win something. It's like a freeroll to you, where you only get half of your cash if you do cash. It's just a hook up, and I can't do otherwise since I don't have enough money at Pokerstars! The second rule is that If you do cash, you'll have to use that money for the 3rd round, OR you will have to earn a stake by yourself. To do that, you'll have to win a staking deal from SoyCD and Vhallee's promotions. These promotions can be found in the same section of the forum. So you'll just have to open your eyes. ;)

@Mishug: Hey wassup ol' buddy!!! I also welcome you in the team!!!
      I also can stack you for the second round, and the third round if needed and you'll have to pay me back when you succeed to deposit or in another room. Meaning that you'll first tell me why can't you deposit and which other site do you have money at to refund me. Ofc if that's ok for you.
      If you don't wanna go in the details here, just add me on Skype and we can find a compromise : Nick is "malickky"

@Urmo1: Welcome to the team!!! I guess you know it all about the BoTD. If there is something you need to know, just ask!!!
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      it's mishuq ( M I S H U Q ) :P
      hope to solve it all
    • fostieh
      fostieh
      Bronze
      I am in (Grudge on IRC)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      it's mishuq ( M I S H U Q ) :P
      hope to solve it all
      I feel so ashamed for my mistake, after all the time spent at the same table playing, I never payed attention that the mishug I was reading and picturing in my mind was mishuq. See how a first time mistake can be a natural one. anyway MishuQ, let me know what you've decided!

@Grudge, Welcome to the team, It's a pleasure to have you in this time. You're also one of the reasons I decided to make this happens.

Ok now that this is starting to look like a team, WE need a banner (and maybe a logo). For that I cannot do it myself. I cannot make those. But YOU can help me put this thing on. So trinna make one in relation with the team name: "Spartan".

Don't forget to give me you're opinion about the propositions I gave earlier about the team name and the slogan!!!!
      Suggestions are welcomed!!!!
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze

This a proposition of a banner. You can use it with the slogan o anything
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      I decided to play but pokerstars still don't accept credit cards or anything else. I need to send them a lot of papers and sh*t and don't think it'll be done by this weekend....I'll try but nothing certain to make a promise of
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Yeesss thanks seednoir il hopfully do our team proud and cash some money to pay you back
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Yeesss thanks seednoir il hopfully do our team proud and cash some money to pay you back
      Can you use this picture with the slogan to make a banner???
    • PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      How would i do that? i have just added you on here if you want my pokerstarts ID
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      How would i do that? i have just added you on here if you want my pokerstarts ID
      Nevermind!

Anyway thanks for the reminder:

PLEASE EVERYONE, post your Pokerstars ID in this thread, so It will be easier for the Admins to track you down (Hunt u :evil: ... just kd)